• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mr Robot - published by Telltale

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Just wondering if anyone else has played the Mr Robot game that has been published by Telltale?

https://telltale.com/publishing/mr-robot/

Personally I’m a big fan of the TV show (Amazon Prime only I think) and I’ve enjoyed a little foray into the world of the show with the game.

It seems to have gone pretty much under the radar, but that’s perhaps because it’s only on Android/Iphone rather than desktop platforms (as far as I know).

The game itself is one of those that takes place in “real time” where you send and receive messages to various characters trying to help further the black hat hacker cause. In short, you pick up the apparently abandoned phone of Darlene from outside the Fun Society Arcade and are plunged into the deep end of a plan to… well if you’ve seen the show you’ll already know as it is set mid way through the first series.

Is it an adventure game? I’m sure opinion will differ but you might say that it’s really a series of dialogue puzzles with a nice interface. It’s a lot more fun than that makes it sound though!

I’d be interested to head anyone else’s thoughts.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top