• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The House of Da Vinci

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Wow, so reminiscent of Journeyman Project 2 and The Secrets of Da Vinci! Coming in October.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bluebraingames/the-house-of-da-vinci

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Above all I think it looks exactly like The Room

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Looks like it will only be available on IoS and Android. I.e., only playable on phones and tablets. I don’t get it. They talk about the amount of detail, but then put it on devices too small to show the detail.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

No, it will be available for Windows and Mac as well. Just not at the bare minumum pledge amounts.

Wilco, indeed The Room is the comparison the devs used when I spoke to them about it.

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

Quite excited about this one. I was a big fan of The Room, so I ended up backing it. Also, it’s going to be available for Mac, which is awesome!

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I am loving this game! The intricate contraptions and sense of discovery are perfect for those who love mechanical puzzles!

I recommend turning off “hints” for a more satisfying experience. Smile

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I am playing this on my iPad. It is very similar to The Room, but not as polished,IMHO.
I wish there were more games of this type.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I just finished this last night and loved it! If you like The Room games, intricate puzzles, and a fan of Leonard Da Vinci’s work/inventions then you should definitely pick this up. I hope to see more from these guys and other developers. A great sub genre indeed. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top