• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Creepy Games U love Anyway - Like Fran Bow

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

OK, I bought Fran Bow - the deluxe edition even for $19.99 which for me is pretty pricey for an ios game and I’m just loven’ the game despite it being really, really creepy.

For the extra money I got game music videos and a detailed walkthrough and I do enjoy the extras.

Anyway, is there anyone else who have bought a REALLY creepy game and just love it? Do tell.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29299

Image Attachments

fb-fp4__big.jpg

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

If you want to view a really good review of Fran Bow - check this out:

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I haven’t played Fran Bow yet Mikekelly but I am quite intrigued by the descriptions of it. I’ve played a lot of creepy games but the ones that were truly the creepiest for me were the 1st few games in William Fishers Last Half of Darkness series - they were so atmospheric & the music was wonderful + I liked the stories & the gameplay too!  Smile

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

The cat lady and corpse party come to mind.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

The Cat Lady definitely. Sooo creepy, even gruesome (and I’m normally not a fan of that) and yet amazingly atmospheric and immersive.
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - another version of creepy, on a much lighter level. In the beginning I was hesitant to play it, because I was creeped out by the mouthless girl’s face and now it being my profile pic says it all Smile

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The Cat Lady definitely. Sooo creepy, even gruesome (and I’m normally not a fan of that) and yet amazingly atmospheric and immersive.

Yes, I just loved this game. First time I played was during a CPT and I was shocked by it.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top