• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Luki Sumilo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Chaotic Fusion team needs your help!

Total Posts: 90

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

Hi Adventure Gamers family,

Some of you may be aware of ‘The Poisoned Pawn’, a community developed reimagining of Tex Murphy: Overseer in the works. I am one of the members of the development team, and in an effort to understand our market and potential players better, I have created a survey / questionnaire. It covers various topics on adventure games, full motion video (FMV), game technology, social issues in gaming and how all of the above fit into the world of Tex Murphy, and other similar adventure game titles.

A lot of the questions relate to Tesla Effect and the Tex Murphy series, as well as other recent FMV titles. But even if you have not played Tesla Effect, there are a lot of questions in this survey that still apply to you as an adventure gamer, and we would greatly value all opinions! My goal here is to learn from our experiences, understand the types of things previous games did right, or wrong, and hopefully apply this knowledge towards making this new game (The Poisoned Pawn) the best it can possibly be!

I felt this was a really important step for us to take in order to ensure we are approaching this games’ development from the right angle. As gamers first, fans second, and developers third: we see the value in being realistic with what we are passionate about, and so this survey lays quite a lot out on the table for a good open discussion. The time it takes to complete the survey depends on how detailed you are willing to be with your responses. The more detailed and honest your responses are, the more we can take into consideration when developing the game.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and by all means: feel free to discuss any of the questions, or expand upon your answers (or provide additional feedback) here in this thread!

The survey can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/fue5lR4JifvDWtAI2

Thank you! Smile

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2011-08-01

PM

Nice! There’s a lot of good questions in there. Is there a due date for this survey? Will it close? Detailed responses may take a while.

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

It will be open for a while. We plan on keeping it open throughout the development process so we may use it as a reference point for how the game evolves.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Done. I hope it helps some.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Done. Also hope it helps, but I’m fairly certain it probably didn’t.  Meh

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

Thank you so much to everybody who has participated in the survey so far. The responses have been really helpful! We have gotten quite a diverse range of insights, which is really going to help us fine tune the game. Keep ‘em coming!

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Completed yesterday. What may be interesting Matt is, after you close, if you could do a rough summary of what has been put forward. I don’t mean any sort of statistical breakdown just a general overview.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

Jabod - 19 May 2016 09:46 AM

Completed yesterday. What may be interesting Matt is, after you close, if you could do a rough summary of what has been put forward. I don’t mean any sort of statistical breakdown just a general overview.

Of course, that should not be a problem. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top