• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2012-07-09

PM

I’ve been playing this game from the east during a few hours. A good old school point and click, very crazy but often funny (however, russian humour is a bit particular, so it might not be everyone’s cup of tea). Lots of inventory puzzles. The gameplay is not perfect: a few clicks are needed to use an object (no shortcuts) and there is only autosave, but globally it is a pleasant surprise for me as I’ve never heared of this title before.
I hope the sequels will have an english translation like this one.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

I just finished this and was also pleasantly surprised.

Very cheap for only a few dollars and it was quite well translated.

Personally I didn’t have any problems with the clicking of inventory items but maybe they’ve patched it since it was first released?

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2012-07-09

PM

Yes, the game price is very cheap for an adventure of this length. My favourite parts were the first, in the village, and the second, in the brothel (this part was a bit reminiscent of Leisure Suit Larry). The section in the spaceship was very short, same for the ending sequence, but overall it is a good quirky point and click game.

Good news! The sequel, Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice, will be released on Steam in september. I hope it will be as entertaining as the first one.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

I liked the first part the best and then the brothel section.  Didn’t really get into the last part as much.  I tried really hard not to use a walkthrough but ended up taking a peek at one a total of three times.

In total I spent more than 18 hours on this game so it’s definitely a good length for the price!

Really looking forward to the sequel! Smile

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

The 2nd and 3rd parts have been released on Steam.

This is a really nice game for those craving something retro. It’s very goofy but unique in its setting and in merging Russian culture with the story.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top