• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieNelza

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“The Captain” -  A must see, if you have to…..

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-01-30

PM

Hi everyone!

I hope I don’t break any rules by presenting our demo for our new upcoming game. We are looking for major feedback and would love for you to find bugs and other doubtful design choices.  Nothing would please me more then see a thriving conversation here in this forum about what you would like and what you don’t. To peek your interest I´ll post some screens for you. It’s and open world adventure game with rpg elements. We are really trying to achieve something new in this genera.

The Captain Demo

Please give us your thoughts on this grand project.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Isaac Asimov

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Hey mate I downloaded your game and it seems pretty cool, but when I clicked into the power socket screen (second pic from the bottom) I couldn’t exit the screen or click into my inventory or anything. Basically stuck in the screen with no way out except for the reset button.

Cheers

Mike

Joined 2016-01-30

PM

Ahh thats strange. You are the first to report this. And thousands have played it. Did this happen after the reset swell? Thanks

/Peter

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Isaac Asimov

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Sysiac Games - 02 February 2016 03:11 AM

Ahh thats strange. You are the first to report this. And thousands have played it. Did this happen after the reset swell? Thanks

/Peter

reset swell?

Oh reset aswell

Good news of sorts, I reset it and now in the sub screen little hand icons are appearing so I can do stuff now.

This is fun, I used to do corporate QA which was may more boring than this haha

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Ok, I finished it with one ending then restarted to try for a diff ending, but having the same problem at the power screen again where I can’t click anywhere Meh

Also found these spelling/grammar mistakes:

‘peeked’ your interest

we ‘where’ attacked

‘toke’ my pill

power ‘coppling’

Joined 2016-01-30

PM

Thank you for the spelling check. =) For the extended demo we will have to check the spelling with a english speaking person. I will check into the closing of the wall socket window. If you like, you could test the html5 version and see if you get the same bug. It would help. (You have tried clicking just outside the socket I assume?)

Isaac Asimov

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Sysiac Games - 02 February 2016 07:33 AM

Thank you for the spelling check. =) For the extended demo we will have to check the spelling with a english speaking person. I will check into the closing of the wall socket window. If you like, you could test the html5 version and see if you get the same bug. It would help. (You have tried clicking just outside the socket I assume?)

I’m pretty sure it happened in the browser version as well which was the first version I used, got stuck and downloaded the zip file and played that one but still got stuck.

Yes I tried clicking literally everywhere

Joined 2016-01-30

PM

I can’t recreate your dilemma, and I haven’t heard anyone else getting this bug so I really hope you are the exception =)

If anyone else out there testing this demo would be so kind and drop a line if this occurs I would be happy as duck.

Thanks again

/Peter

Isaac Asimov

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top