• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

1995 Adventure Game of the Year

Poll: 1995 Adventure Game of the Year is?
Total Votes: 55
Dark Seed II
The Dig
Discworld
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Full Throttle
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Phantasmagoria
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu
Simon The Sorcerer II: The Lion, The Wizard, and the Wardrobe
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier
Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Intense Degree - 04 January 2016 11:50 AM
nomadsoul - 04 January 2016 07:17 AM

Sorry guys, its time for you guys to accept that i am best AG player here, who deducted in other thread the similarities of these thread with bogis one.
Seems i was right.
Smile

I win Tongue

No way, I bet you cheated and used a walkthrough! Wink

Trying to develop correlation which stems from grudge you had from lifeisstrange thread.
Dude, consult Admins if you doubt.
Wink

Total Posts: 42

Joined 2013-07-07

PM

“it’s nobody’s business what takes place between the mods and other users.”

Um yes because if the mods start banning people in this community for no valid reason, it is everyone’s business.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

BlackJack - 04 January 2016 02:01 PM

for no valid reason

Says who? The so-called victim???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

TimovieMan - 04 January 2016 02:24 PM
BlackJack - 04 January 2016 02:01 PM

for no valid reason

Says who? The so-called victim???

All evidence suggests so, sadly. He even wrote a post on another thread about it, but it got deleted for no valid reason.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

First of all, BlackJack, no it isn’t your business. But far more importantly, suggesting we ban people for no reason is so utterly ludicrous it barely even warrants answering. I expect such frivolous claims from delusional people with an axe to grind, but not from anyone rational.

And that will be the end of discussing a situation that people know absolutely nothing about.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

So, we’re not allowed to ask a simple question from those in power now without getting abuse from a member of admin?

Wow. Sorry, but that’s blatant abuse of power.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

The answer to your question has already been given: it’s none of your business. Now you’re just derailing a thread again to demand more information you’re not remotely entitled to.

You know, of all the hours I sink into running this site every day, it’s stupid crap like this that drains me the most. You’re a guest here, benefitting from the hard work of people who give freely of their time, who are damn conscientious about what they do and why, and yet you still demand more AND assume the worst of them at the first possible opportunity.

Frankly, anyone who doesn’t like it can see themselves out. Or we’ll help more out if necessary. I’m sick of it.

Since some of you can’t seem to help yourselves, this thread is now closed. But I’ll repeat what I said earlier: ANYONE is free to start new polls and threads to continue your discussions.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top