• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady KestrelSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

FMV adventure Yoomurjak’s Ring released for iPhone & iPad

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2011-02-10

PM

FMV adventure game Yoomurjak’s Ring is now available on the App Store!
The developers want to say thank you to everyone who helped in the beta test.

Yoomurjak’s Ring (released internationally for PC in 2009) was the first episode in the developer Private Moon Studios’ Jonathan Hunt Adventures series about a journalist investigating mysterious events in the past.

When porting the game to iOS, it had been a priority to keep the storyline, the atmosphere and all the puzzles, while reducing game size. This was achieved by some simplification, such as streamlined footage and dialog system eliminating the original Hungarian voice. The game is set in a picturesque town, allowing a virtual stroll in the historical town center with a 360-degree view. This feature is fully preserved in the iOS versions. Apart from the enhanced resolution, new features in the iOS versions are easy-to-use interfaces (different in the two versions), an optional tutorial and a hintbook.

The original PC game received a number of awards in its homeland, including a first prize in interactive storytelling. Private Moon Studios released Yoomurjak’s Ring iOS after a two-year work on the second PC sequel of Jonathan Hunt Adventures: MIAZMA or the Devil’s Stone (in Hungarian).

Check Private Moon Studios titles on the iTunes store:

Yoomurjak’s Ring for iPad

Yoomurjak’s Ring for iPhone

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Yoomurjak’s Ring is one of the best FMV adventures I’ve played. I’m very curious to see what it’ll be like on the iPad.

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2012-07-09

PM

Great! Me too, I think this was one of the most captivating FMV games. I hope the english version of the sequel, Miazma, will soon be available for PC and portable devices (I would prefer to play the game in hungarian with english subtitles but if it is dubbed, I won’t mind).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top