• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jatsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Black Watchmen

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-06-13

PM

Hi all ,

Just thought i would draw the communities attention to this game. Didn’t find anything about it in the forums.

Just completed the tutorial of this and i am absolutely sold on it.

It is a difficult game to describe, one that involves multiple players (although i haven;t interacted with others yet) and code breaking. The puzzles are very clever and the solutions involve external sources to the game….various websites etc.
For anyone who might have played The Secret World, the puzzles may have a familiar feel.

Not sure if it’s a conventional adventure game but it seems to be comprised only of puzzles so I therefore posted it here. Tis almost like an mmo adventure game.

Anyway just thought some of you may be interested

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Did anyone play this one? After the review on the site and since it seemed to be different I decided to try it but it’s so damn hard!! Keep having to check the forums for solutions, the connections seem so random.
I’m kind of having a love-hate impression of it because of it.
The ARG thing is very interesting but I hate having to check a walkthrough if I don’t want to be stuck in a random step without positive feedback if I’m on the right track… I also wish it wasn’t so linear since when you’re stuck you can’t really try to tackle something else.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

I played about 20 mins before deciding i was done. I completely understand and respect people who enjoy this. Iv had fun with ARG campaigns and have always thought it was a form of adventure. But playing an ARG in this form feels really weird to me. Youve got to be in the right mood. It also feels weird buying an ARG as a product. And this is.. season 1? are the other seasons sold as dlc? Interesting stuff. Just not for me right now.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top