• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game quiz at PC Gamer

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

18/20. Was lucky on the Star Trek question, missed Lovecraft and The Last Express ones.

I made a qualified guess on the one about erotic fiction. Grin

Fun quiz, but I agree that the bashing of Myst is past getting old.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I absolutely knew that one about Eli Easton, but I didn’t know what type of literature it was.

I did, however get a couple fairly easy ones wrong. And then I have no idea what AGs some of them were even referring to Tongue Like the one with the treefolk creature in the picture. I knew the quote, I knew the picture but I haven’t the slightest idea what it’s supposed to be Grin Did get it right, though…

Anyway, I got 13 points. To be honest, a bunch of them were just pure (more-or-less educated) guesses, though Tongue

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

15 out of 20. I got the Myst one wrong! Had to work extra hard for that. (Just kidding.)

I got The Longest Journey wrong because I didn’t see the question and just guessed the location.

An amusing quiz.

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2007-02-25

PM

13/20. A few of the games I haven’t played, so I was at a bit of a disadvantage.

Currently Playing: Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

scored 18 but didn’t want to answer the Myst question so I quit, and so didn’t get my result ... Tongue

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

9/20. Dammit, the 7th Guest one was so easy, and I knew it, and I clicked the wrong option like an idiot. Still genuinely sucked on the rest of them.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

17/20

I got the Star Trek one wrong, I totally dropped the ball on the 7th Guest one Pan, and got the Blackwell one wrong (I really need to play that series!).
There were also several questions where I either got lucky or my educated guess worked out (Zork, Jane Jensen, Tex, TLE). Cool
Fun little quiz.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

9/20. Thought I would do better, but some of the questions were tricky.

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top