• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleDinahPence

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “In Memoriam”[ENDED]

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’ve had a lot of fun with this quiz. As usual, there’s a screenshot I KNOW I’ve seen recently but can’t place. In this case, #28.  Pan

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 17 April 2015 09:24 AM

I’ve had a lot of fun with this quiz. As usual, there’s a screenshot I KNOW I’ve seen recently but can’t place. In this case, #28.  Pan

That one’s driving me nuts too! along with a couple of other very familiar screenshots from games I know I’ve played!!!!

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hey girls! I’ve got a little hint for you:
That game was used in my quiz before, so you’ll need to check “only” 557 titles. Yum

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

You mean I’d only have to re-check 557 titles?

Just kidding.  Nerd

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 17 April 2015 11:10 AM

You mean I’d only have to re-check 557 titles?

It’s a very generous hint as there’s only about 3,000 - 4,000 titles otherwise!  Sick

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

4,000 titles seems a bit low. Why, anybody with a quick eye should be able to check that many while eating breakfast!  Laughing

Are there really only 4,000 adventure games out there?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 17 April 2015 03:18 PM

4,000 titles seems a bit low. Why, anybody with a quick eye should be able to check that many while eating breakfast!  Laughing

Are there really only 4,000 adventure games out there?

Going by Moby Games there are more than that but by the time you’ve excluded the interactional fiction with no graphics, action hybrids, casual games, children’s & adult I’m sure it probably can’t come to more than 4,000 at the most if that many!  Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you all for playing!
Our winner this time is chrissie, with amazing performance! Well done chrissie! Congrats also to Lady Kestrel, Abnaxus and Becky on the 2nd and 3rd positions!

We are not done with graves yet! Angry  Expect the second part of this quiz sometime later this year!

FINAL RESULTS

And many more…

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you DarkEye for such an interesting quiz - I can’t believe how much I got hooked on graves! Congratulations to Lady Kestrel, Abnaxus, Becky & wilco - there was no way I could rest in peace which such a worthy bunch of adversaries!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks DarkEye for another great quiz and congratulations to chrissie and the other winners.

Those Cannon Fodder pictures Thumbs Up  take me back, time to listen to the catchy theme song

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

wilco - 17 April 2015 04:38 PM

Thanks DarkEye for another great quiz and congratulations to chrissie and the other winners.

Those Cannon Fodder pictures Thumbs Up  take me back, time to listen to the catchy theme song

Yeah, that game was awesome! And what about Jools? Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

DarkEye - 17 April 2015 04:42 PM
wilco - 17 April 2015 04:38 PM

Yeah, that game was awesome! And what about Jools? Laughing

Jools and Jops legends (and always first casualities)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Best of the rest, I can live with that. Grin

Cursing myself for missing 27 (I knew it looked familiar!) and 39 as I played those.
And I can’t believe I went over Gold Rush screenshots on 8 different sites and didn’t find that particular one…

On the other hand, it still would’ve made me “best of the rest”, so meh… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5598

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Excellent job, Chrissie! Thumbs Up 

I had a good time with this one, DarkEye, and I thank you for all your time and effort in putting it together for us puzzle addicts.  There were a couple this time that weren’t familiar to me (Sheer Agony and The Jolly Gang’s Spooky Adventure), but I am mad at myself for not guessing Silverload and Gold Rush, both of which I had written down as possibilities and then forgot to PM them to you.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

TimovieMan - 17 April 2015 05:22 PM

Best of the rest, I can live with that. Grin

Cursing myself for missing 27 (I knew it looked familiar!) and 39 as I played those.
And I can’t believe I went over Gold Rush screenshots on 8 different sites and didn’t find that particular one…

On the other hand, it still would’ve made me “best of the rest”, so meh… Tongue

It’s from here Timothy Legacy

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top