• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That makes me think of Lost Horizon, but then I don’t see the link with the pirate-stuff. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

It’s newer than Verlorenen Horizont.

http://picosong.com/dJFD/

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

This game was recently featured in an AGSOTD. A particularly excellent AGSOTD, one might say, by a particularly excellent and upstanding member of the AG community.

Grin

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 09 January 2017 06:34 AM

This game was recently featured in an AGSOTD. A particularly excellent AGSOTD, one might say, by a particularly excellent and upstanding member of the AG community.

Grin

mE?? NAH
its chrissie, i mean the sea will claim everything?

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

You got it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wink

how bout a medley..YAY!, I have made my first Medley today.. its kinda short, anyways… when do you guys like me to post it, should i wait until Darki quiz is finished?

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Well? We’re waiting!

Total Posts: 1667

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Advie - 14 January 2017 07:59 PM

Wink

how bout a medley..YAY!, I have made my first Medley today.. its kinda short, anyways… when do you guys like me to post it, should i wait until Darki quiz is finished?

Go ahead, Advie!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i guess Kurufinwe might be dispensing his go here for it is not up enough to his quiz winner prize..

here is a Beatbox sound that even Dave Gilbert could not recognize http://picosong.com/rV4V/ Laughing  Tongue

and diego, thats a nice backing track beat for bita jam Nerd

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i really dont feel like having any responsibility of holding this thread any longer , esp when i was with the quiz days away
Blackwell Legacy

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Would it be so hard to post another sound, Advie? That why all guessing threads are dead. I’ve always posted another sound/screen despite nobody even tried to guess it. Some people are just waiting in ambush…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i didnt wanna hold two threads this and the scene’s one, not even a wrong guess for a while, don’t be upset, dude consider it a literal* give away, you take the hand (or anyone) if like to

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Advie - 31 January 2017 03:42 AM

i didnt wanna hold two threads this and the scene’s one, not even a wrong guess for a while, don’t be upset, dude consider it a literal* give away, you take the hand (or anyone) if like to

Hey Advie! I’m not upset, I’m just Sad! I don’t know how could anyone hold a thread back if there is no interest for it at all. Answer on that is only known to you and Oscar… Tongue We could try to put this beauty back on the track, but we would need to be full team again for that: You, Kurufinwe, Speedbo, wilco, zane, oscar and others.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Next: http://picosong.com/GscH

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

lol i wish i could be like the people who are keeping their mouths shut until its really urgent Tongue

well as for the sound i feel like saying ‘Ahooooy’ while its playing, is it Nelly Cootalot Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top