• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Abnaxuswalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Future of the Manhunter Series - Interest Check

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2015-04-01

PM

Venkman - 05 April 2015 06:52 PM

Both things might be doable. Perhaps make the first new game a new city with a new protagonist (female, it’s 2015) who will eventually get to London and meet up with the original dude. There could be references to the other games’ events, like hearing rumors about the NYC bombings (yikes, that’s delicate) etc. This would of course make you and I very happy although it would be largely irrelevant to 95%+ of the new game’s audience.

There also may be a shot at getting good press by going total AGI retro with the graphics…or some sort of funky cel-shading that makes a 3D world look like that.

Again, that’s up to Dave and Evryware. I’m not involved with the games beyond working with Dave on developing the story for the film. I’ll pass your ideas along, but they’re not starting any sort of work on the games for awhile.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

The way I see it you shouldn’t really worry about exisitng fans of the games. Manhunter games always had far more interesting premesis than the games themselves were and as far I remember the plot didn’t actually make that much sense.

If you ever happen to get into making the movie, I’d recommend for you to take only the premesis of the story and rewriting pretty much everything else. That’s what I’d do.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

remember this.. i really do not care about the movie (very sorry) but about the idea of a new Manhunter… is like a dream.

but maybe for now anything like a starter with the 2 Manhunters with their annoying copy protection Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top