• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Izno for the very inspiring screenshots & I’m honoured that I have a place instead of so many other wonderful captions you could have considered! I love the prize - well sort of -I’m choosing the ‘hot’ prize (I hate being cold!) - I think I’m going to run away from the snake but the natives look like they’re ripe for a party so thank you!

Total Posts: 5606

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for providing the fun, Izno!  Excellent captions, everyone!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 2994

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Great prizes Izno!!
A great round well done! Smile

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Caption Contest #45: A Fistful of Captions

Welcome to the first Caption Contest in 2015, and to kickstart in fashion, here’s a bunch of captions to choose from (Duke Grabowski, King’s Quest, Armikrog, Monolith, The Devil´s Men, AGON 5, The A.B.C. Murders). Caption at will!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5606

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You always know how to accessorize well, Nancy.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

After hours of training on a rock, Graham finally thought that he was ready to drop the training wheels and surf on a real surfboard.

*Sigh* That is NOT Zanydu .. I guess I should have asked for directions.
(or joined the Community Playthrough)

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Duke: “Pull my finger!”

Mel Gibson spots a Jew.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

King Graham, singing to himself: “Taa-ta-da-ta-taaa. Taaa-taa-taaa. Taa-ta-da-ta-taaa. Superman!

Armikrog Presents: The Ultimate Stretching Exercise for the Prepared Sportsman.

“Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore…”

Waiter to bartender: “Those two guys are not eating or drinking anything and just standing there talking, and that lone guy is just drinking coffee. With clientele like this, this restaurant will go under in no time… Meh

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Interstellar concept art.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Amazing…We’re light years from Earth an -is that a Starbucks? !

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I guess AGON 5 will be released…

when..

it’s done!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 22 March 2015 07:08 PM

CSI: AGON

Hehe, I had thought of Horatio Caine as well, but couldn’t think of a fitting line. Cool

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 22 March 2015 07:12 PM
diego - 22 March 2015 07:08 PM

CSI: AGON

Hehe, I had thought of Horatio Caine as well, but couldn’t think of a fitting line. Cool

I also managed to put an appropriate (awful) one liner! Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top