Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 548

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Well shit, I finally recognized a screenshot but the party is already over. I saw the monitor with the controller and access card and it finally clicked. According to Steam I purchased The Guest on December 25th 2016. From what I remember I quite enjoyed it but I guess not enough to recognize the damn screenshots sooner!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 2793

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I played The Guest in July of 2018 and it was quite memorable for me, but that was my first “escape the room” game.
I liked the story and the puzzles (had to use a walkthrough only once) and there were no glitches. That’s the best I can hope to get from any adventure game.

Didn’t expect to trouble you all so much, though.

There have been times when I’ve thought of suicide but with my luck it’d probably be a temporary solution.
Woody Allen

Total Posts: 5172

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

As promised an easy one.

I will kill every last one of you monsters!  Return of the Obra Dinn

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

And yet I don’t know what it is. Frown

There have been times when I’ve thought of suicide but with my luck it’d probably be a temporary solution.
Woody Allen

Total Posts: 7534

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Alice: An Interactive Museum???

Now playing: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) | The Fool and His Money (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 04 March 2019 01:52 PM

And yet I don’t know what it is. Frown

No, that’s not correct.  Tongue

TimovieMan - 04 March 2019 02:36 PM

Alice: An Interactive Museum???

Nope. The game is not that old. I’ll post another screenshot tomorrow, all the ones I tried just now are gooooogelable.

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Yep, that is EASY! (The screenshot, not the game!)

Lisssn by Robert Wolff and Knut Müller

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 04 March 2019 11:04 PM

gooooogelable

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Woody Allen

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sir Beardalot - 04 March 2019 11:33 PM

Correct!
An easy screenshot but too EASY for Zobraks. :  Sarcastic

PS: SirB, did you buy the Cube Paradox poster of the painting with Mr Crow and the Corrupted Soul? I did and went for the large one, because big is better, right? Innocent But now it has arrived and it’s enormous. I don’t know where to put it up. LOL! Everything looks small when measeured in inches.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 05 March 2019 04:15 AM
Karlok - 04 March 2019 11:04 PM

gooooogelable

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Exactly. That’s why I didn’t post a new screenshot. The ones I made were all gooooooglellable.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Lisssn

Never heard of it.

this one is especially about hearing and listening closely

Not my kind of game to boot (being deaf as a post a hearing-impaired person and all).

Woody Allen

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Karlok - 05 March 2019 06:46 AM
Sir Beardalot - 04 March 2019 11:33 PM

Correct!
An easy screenshot but too EASY for Zobraks. :  Sarcastic

PS: SirB, did you buy the Cube Paradox poster of the painting with Mr Crow and the Corrupted Soul? I did and went for the large one, because big is better, right? Innocent But now it has arrived and it’s enormous. I don’t know where to put it up. LOL! Everything looks small when measeured in inches.

Nice! Thanks for the reminder Karlok, I didn’t know they were available yet. Haven’t been to the site in a while. I’ll make sure to grab one but not the large one, Wink

EDIT: I’ll post an EASY one soon-ish. Gotta find something good and install it so I can get the perfect shot Smile

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

He who lives by EASY, dies by EASY.

Woody Allen

Total Posts: 7497

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the hand cursor reminds me of the one used at Congo, unless you implanted it, and thats not something you wouldnt do, right?  Tongue

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

zobraks - 06 March 2019 02:16 AM

He who lives by EASY, dies by EASY.

Maybe you can redeem yourself…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!