• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyLadyLinda

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

It most certainly is Sefir. It’s a very good freeware game (spoilt by some very misplaced language at one point. I don’t know if this was ever changed) and I chose it precisely because it had been used in the caption contest as I wondered how many would recognise the art from the screens even if they hadn’t played the game.

As you probably know, having been given the Thumbs Up, it’s now your turn to perplex us all Smile

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Next one!!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looks like the artwork in Gorogoa.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

TimovieMan - 08 July 2015 03:09 PM

Looks like the artwork in Gorogoa.

And Gorogoa it is!!!

Does anyone have any idea what happened to that project? It’s demo was extremely promising three (?)  years ago.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sefir - 08 July 2015 03:26 PM

And Gorogoa it is!!!

Does anyone have any idea what happened to that project? It’s demo was extremely promising three (?)  years ago.

Their website says:

The game is tentatively targeted for release in 2015, initially on PC and Mac, subsequently on mobile platforms.

I agree that that demo was extremely promising, with highly memorable artwork. This never really left my radar.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Next:

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Reminds me of ASA A Space adventure (which was my second choice of screenshot posting 1 turn before)

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Well, I can tell you that it is ASA: A Space Adventure. Wink

Your turn!

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

As easy as a walk in the park!!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The intro of Obsidian?

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 08 July 2015 04:03 PM
Sefir - 08 July 2015 03:26 PM

And Gorogoa it is!!!

Their website says:

The game is tentatively targeted for release in 2015, initially on PC and Mac, subsequently on mobile platforms.

I don’t think Gorogoa will be released this year. The developer wrote in his blog that he threw out a year’s work because he was not happy with it. But he’s still working on it and Indiefund supports the game financially.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Karlok - 09 July 2015 04:34 AM

The intro of Obsidian?

Yes, of course it is! Smile

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

TimovieMan - 08 July 2015 04:03 PM

I agree that that demo was extremely promising, with highly memorable artwork.

That memorable that I recognised the game immediately I saw it (about 10 minutes after Sefir posted it) but for the life of me I couldn’t remember the name of the game!  Grin

Life is what it is.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Next one.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jabod - 09 July 2015 09:39 AM

That memorable that I recognised the game immediately I saw it (about 10 minutes after Sefir posted it) but for the life of me I couldn’t remember the name of the game!  Grin

I had the name of the game on a list of games to follow. I had to check the list, because I keep forgetting the name as well… Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top