• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckySefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 23 August 2014 07:02 PM

Random guess: Lost Eden ?

Nah, it’s too hi-res to be Lost Eden… Meh

You’re good at answering to yourself! Wink

Advie - 23 August 2014 07:22 PM

maybe its Mina at the end of that photo?

Not only it’s not Return to Mysterious Island, but it’s not Dracula neither!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

It’s one of those typical games Diego likes, historical, tribal, lost civilization exploration games like Journeyman project or any other Crio game, it’s just that this one is less known…

It’s [spoiler]The Sacred Amulet[/spoiler]

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m without internet atm, so just a quick - YEEES!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

From where did you post this at almost midnight with no internet connection? Gasp Tongue

Next one:
(It’s been a long time since I did this, hope it’s still hard enough)

Image Attachments

Red_Lamborghini1.jpg

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

That’s from the first Broken Sword (in Ireland).

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

There really isn’t an unrecognisable screenshot from Broken Sword now is there? 

This is actually Broken Sword: Director’s Cut, but well done nevertheless! I guess they kept the same cutscenes anyway!

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

SweetDalilah - 25 August 2014 09:59 AM

There really isn’t an unrecognisable screenshot from Broken Sword now is there?

Cue people trying to find one SD! Actually, when I first saw that I thought, nope, don’t know it. 2 seconds later I realised I did.

Next one:

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 5600

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ll guess The X-Files, Jabod.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

You guess very correctly Lady K.

Over to you.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

After a hard day at work, it’s time for bed:

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Alpha Polaris?

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Sheesh!  My face is very red here.  First, I forgot that I had posted this, and then I’ve forgotten what game it is.  I’ll have to check and get back to you, Diego.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I remember what it is now.  It’s one of a series tied in with another form of entertainment.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

One of the Art of Murder games? FBI Confidential maybe?
Don’t know how that’s tied to other forms of entertainment, though.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

No, it’s not any of those, Timo.  I’ll post another screenshot in a few minutes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top