• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiegrizzlypantsseagul

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Randal’s monday

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

I still say a game can get away with some very silly puzzles if it doesn’t take itself very seriously and it establishes its line of ‘logic’ early on. And of course, as long as it’s funny.

The cat moustache puzzle sticks out because it’s in a serious game, and most of the games other puzzles are not nearly as ridiculous.

But I guess it’s all subjective…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 30 December 2014 05:05 AM
Advie - 29 December 2014 05:31 PM

...you cant expect me to think like I used to 20 years ago when I just have finished playing The Waling Dead or even the Broken Age a day or two ago.

When the difficulty rate of adventure games being stretched way too far at both ends, it can be very confusing, old days there were only that, and one can expect one ag’s difficulty easily by how the genre was feeding us, but this way (of today) it might demands reviews or game’s covers to come out with the difficulty rating announced.

There!! Do you see now what you lose Advie by not participating in any AGCP??
If you had taken part in the Discworld AGCP just a while ago, then your way of thinking in Randal’s Monday would not have been that rusted! Tongue

you are totally right, Sefir, but that was why I did my best on pushing the night of the rabbit (with some twisted ways) Cool into winning the last AGCP, I knew I couldn’t drive myself into playing those old school difficult adventure anymore (not with this kind of stressed life I am leading right now, at least), but anyways , I need to take this rust off of me, one-two year(s) ago and I would have appreciated a game like Randal’s Monday so much, so I will stop complaining about it and keep it for later play, when I am ready to do so.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top