• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzSpeedBoVeoviszobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Minecraft - TellTaleGames

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am going to be reading lots of reviews of this game before I buy it - trying to keep an open mind.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

While I liked many of the past and current Telletale titles I’m reaaaly sceptical about this one. Let’s just say I don’t think it will be my taste.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have loved their game so far - but I am not much of a Minecraft player and this game maybe for Minecraft fans.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

I give up.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

After I finish Tales from the Borderlands I may look into this game - maybe…......

Foot in mouth

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I just don’t get anything from this, if you know what I mean. There’s nothing awful about it, but it just seems incredible cheesy so far.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

who writes this shit?!, how have we become like this!, letting fools control our genre with false news and infos about new pioneers of things that have been there for decades, who is control of the main stream reviews of adventure games, but kids that were born long after the genre was there, or some others with grudge for it; they might have missed their life opportunities and now whining all over our faces!.
damnit Cool

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

“Telltale’s adaptation of Jurassic Park was the first game they made where it’s possible for the player’s character to die. It was a revolutionary concept for an adventure game back then.”

OK… this is…PRICELESS!!! Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Maybe the writer is super sarcastic or meant to write that it was revolutionary for Telltale adventure games?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

tomimt - 12 October 2015 05:01 PM

Maybe the writer is super sarcastic or meant to write that it was revolutionary for Telltale adventure games?

Nah, he puts the nail in the coffin immediately in the next sentence:

“Before that, players would explore areas, talk to funny NPCs, and solve puzzles without having to worry about being eaten by zombies if they took too long to make a decision. Now, the bloody “Try Again” screen has become a staple of the adventure genre.”

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Reviews of the first episode are out and are ok. Seems like it’s the recent Telltale gameplay template applied in Minecraft world with the usual solid writing.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 13 October 2015 11:46 AM

Reviews of the first episode are out and are ok. Seems like it’s the recent Telltale gameplay template applied in Minecraft world with the usual solid writing.

For what i have played, it has better humor than Brokenage.
Minecraft interface, animations and self aware jokes make this a must play pilot for lovers of 80s cartoon, its as barebones in gameplay as ttg past games but riveting enough to play in one sitting unless you hate Minecraft blocky style.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am starting to doubt our friendship madsoul Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top