• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New point and click on kickstarter Kelvin and the Infamous Machine

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

New point and click, which has just launched on kickstarter, looks really good and they have a demo.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blyts/kelvin-and-the-infamous-machine

The Story

After a lifetime of research, the eccentric Dr. Edwin Lupin finally unlocks the secrets of time travel. With the help of his assistants Lise and Kelvin, Lupin constructs the world’s first functioning time machine. Which, for complicated science reasons, looks exactly like a portable shower.

The scientific community completely ignores the significance of Lupin’s invention, instead dubbing it the “Infamous Machine” because of its ridiculous appearance. Driven to madness by this insult, Lupin launches himself into the past, bent on stealing credit for humanity’s greatest works.

Can the bumbling Kelvin, driven by a basic understanding of right and wrong, repair the unraveling timeline? Or will he totally blow it and doom the universe to oblivion?

Features

Inspire works of genius! - Even history’s greatest thinkers were stumped at one point or another. Be the special sauce on their cheeseburger of INVENTION!

Solve brain-melting puzzles! - What point-and-click adventure would be complete without inexplicably roundabout solutions to straightforward problems?

Engage in droll conversation! - Seriously, the dialog in this game might be the drollest you’ve ever read.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Edwin Lupin? Is he related to Arsène? Tongue

Seems heavily influenced by Day of the Tentacle. Cool

I like the bouncer joke. Grin

Looks good! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

Indeed, they are getting funding steady. I hope they get many more backers soon, it is a very good project.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top