• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Want a free steam key for the first chapter of The Journey Down? I’ve got loads of ‘em!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-08-27

PM

theo - 27 August 2014 12:33 PM

SweetDalilah: It is on sale! (albeit only 10% off) Smile

here’s one more: ZX5BG-IYFM2-9P097

Thank you I got it.

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

woah you guys are fast now!

One more: TVV2J-DDY6L-A0IKV

please drop a line here if you snag it.

If you’re wondering why I just don’t dump a big list here, it’s because there are spiders zooming around looking for these things. I don’t want them all to be consumed by some stupid re-selling bot.

Thanks. Smile

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2014-08-26

PM

theo! you’re back! I knew it Smile  (my bad luck continues as you chose the time of your comeback while I was takin an afternoon nap)

Last one’s gone and I’m hoping for my chance with the next one Heart

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

QMCY3-8D9IA-5TND7 Smile

Joined 2014-08-26

PM

I got it, I got it, I got it Pan  Heart Eyes
Hooray!
Thanks for giving this away. I’m going to check out your game now and as I already like pretty much what I saw and heard you most probably have a new customer here!
I’m happy *big grin*

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

hehe you’re welcome woitek! I hope you’ll enjoy it and become horribly addicted! Grin

Here’s one more: 7VP4P-3FQAH-GA539

please drop a line if you snag it.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

So, I tried to use that last one, but then it turns out I already had the game Grin These Steam (and other) sales, too easy to forget what you’ve bought… Tongue

Hopefully if the code wasn’t yet redeemed by someone else, it also wasn’t by me Smile

Will need to remember to play it soon! And thanks anyways for this awesomeness.

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Heh you’re welcome UPtimist! I’m pretty sure it won’t have been used by you, since you already own it. We’ll see next time someone tries to pick it up. Smile

I hope you’ll find the time to give the game a spin!

Meanwhile we’re starting to get some nice reviews for TJD2. Yay! Man, we worked hard for that. whew.

Joined 2014-08-26

PM

Hey theo! What happened? This thread died? Hard to understand as I came back here to tell you I’m finding your game awesome! You were successful in getting me addicted: I’ll be ordering the next episode right after writing this post.
Can’t remeber the last time when I had so much fun with an adventure game. Never got bored while playing, it’s all fun and laughter. Soul and love are oozing out of every single little detail in this game. I’m loving it!
As I heard you became even better with the new installment. I’m really excitet what will be coming from Skygoblin in the next couple’o years.

Reading through your blog I got very sad when I read your story about Simon. You have my deepest sympathy for that. He will live forever not only in the fantastic soundtrack he created for The Journey Down. Somehow this makes the experience even richer.
I want to thank you again a thousand times for inviting me in such a kind way to your creation.

And for all of you people who have not yet checked it out: go ahead and do it, now! Heart

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Woitek: A huge Thank You for your kind words. It means a lot. I’m also really glad I got you hooked. Tongue

Yeah, unfortunately making oneself heard over the buzz here is pretty much impossible for a small, independent developer such as ourselves. Ancient, established franchises tend to be more exciting for the average point-n-clicker, than new unproven IP’s. So we drown.

I don’t blame anyone though. I too am very excited for things like the GK20 remake or the GF re-release, etc, and I’m often VERY skeptical when it comes to new brands. Smile

-

I’ve got plenty of TJD1 steam keys left that I’d love to hand out to whoever might want to give it a spin, so please just drop a line here!

Thanks,

t

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I would really appreciate a key for the game.  I also purchased your second game, but, haven’t played it yet. I did play the first game quite a few years ago on my old computer, but, don’t have the game on this computer…. and can’t remember where I got the game before. So, please!  And Thanks!

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I finished the second episode. It’s better on every point than the first episode which was already quite good. I think that the Journey Down would not be out of place among the catalogue of Lucas Arts and it amazes me how an indie game can be so good.

It’s my favorite game to come out this year and I’m really looking forward to the next episode :-)

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Thanks Giom, that really means a lot. Smile

Here’s another TJD1 key. Tell me if you snag it!

FKFFT-WYPC3-W93JK

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

giom - 04 September 2014 07:40 AM

I finished the second episode. It’s better on every point than the first episode which was already quite good. I think that the Journey Down would not be out of place among the catalogue of Lucas Arts and it amazes me how an indie game can be so good.

So true, it does feel like a Lucasarts adventure.
I hope it continues to get bigger and better with each episode.

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

When I tried to put in the key at steam it said duplicate code. ? 

Now I can’t wait to get into the 2nd chapter.  If you could send me another key, I would appreciate it, but, if you run out, that’s okay too. thanks!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top