• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #29: Syberia

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Iznogood - 11 October 2014 12:08 PM
Sefir - 11 October 2014 02:51 AM

Though the majority of the participants here did support Syberia 2 (Iznogood you mutineer you!!!)

Sorry!

But the possibility on continuing with Syberia simply never occurred to me before it was too late. Still haven’t completely ruled out a last second vote for S2 though (But I would really really like to play Disc, so…)

You could have been its leader you fool!!!

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Congratulations to Discworld. It’s not a game I personally found enjoyable. But I can certainly understand how others did. I won’t be participating in the PT. But I also have another PT to tend to. Plus, I now feel free to lock ‘n load S2. I will certainly nominate S2 again when that time comes.

Again, thanks Sefir for a memorable playthrough.

I particularly enjoyed the discussions about the West-to-East transitions. The one thing that might have been interesting to talk about if S2 had won was how, once you left the climate-change desert called Aralbad, things related to “environment” seemed to improve as you moved further North and East. Which is where the worst of the gulags were located. Either Sokol lost his sense of direction, or he lost his need for political commentary.

Anyway, great playthrough. Thanks for the effort.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

This playthrough is over bot.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2003-12-03

PM

I unfortunately missed the playthrough due to travel and work. Ah well, will have to re-play this one on my own.

I wanted to post an essay by Beiddie Rafól called Life and Death on Rails: The Symbolisms of Syberia. I think the title speaks for itself - it’s a great read! I’m sure I originally found it posted on AG Forums, but if someone missed, it’s well worth a read.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/syberia/sectorbluelayout_040.htm

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top