• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can you list all the adventure games with fantasy settings

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2014-04-29

PM

Can you list all the adventure games with fantasy settings,
some examples are Hamlet, Kings Quest, if possible please list ones with cartoony graphics too, point and click game I think. A quest like game where you have 3 charcters a princess a dashing hero and a ordinary hero who have to find and fight a wizard or sorceror I think.

In the game you can talk to the programmer who is a girl, it is a old game older than 2013 but newer than 1999.

Anyone who can help me find this game will be rewarded, I mean it.
Not that the reward will be great but it will be something worthy of your effort and time.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

That’s one too many “Can you list thread” thread for a day. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

That’s a shame. I was going to make a thread that listed all the threads with lists of games in them Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

But first we need to make the list of all threads that list threads with a threads that have lists in them?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Just list the threads that don’t list themselves.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Go to moby games. You can list adventure games there by year, genre, and the fantasy theme.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 14 May 2014 11:41 AM

But first we need to make the list of all threads that list threads with a threads that have lists in them?

Ah, but the one and only thread of all threads that list threads with lists, the mother of all threads of lists, is already listed. Tongue

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2112/

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 14 May 2014 12:25 PM

Ah, but the one and only thread of all threads that list threads with lists, the mother of all threads of lists, is already listed. Tongue

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2112/

The only thing that could make that thread better was if was to list itself in the thread list.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I’m not gonna lie, I’m confused lol

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2005-01-25

PM

I’m guessing Robert was testing to see how far he could push his requests. If we’d gone for this, the next thread would have been “Can you list all the adventure games”, then “Can you list all the games”, and then finally “Can you list all”.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The thing is - list of “all the adventure games with fantasy setting” is huge (and then, Hamlet is also a sci-fi). But then, Robert quickly transitions to the same question like in the other thread with evil sorcerers, I’m not sure if he’s asking (again) for the list of games with evil wizards or he’s describing the game he’s looking after about the girl programmer.

Anyway, I already got lucky once today with it, so what the hell: Robert, is it Companions of Xanth?:

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Rather than have everybody list every fantasy adventure game under the sun, why not just use our Games A-Z, and use the filters on the right-hand side to filter by fantasy? There are other options to filter the list even further.

It doesn’t need (another) thread to try and help you find the one game you’re looking for.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top