• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The real Black Mirror Castle

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Someone posted a link on a forum that I read, and the link is called ‘The 38 Most Haunting Abandoned Places On Earth.’ Quite a few of the images look like they’re screenshots right out of adventure games.

As I looked through the photos, I couldn’t stop gazing at 13. Chateau Miranda - Celles, Belgium. Take a look. It’s Black Mirror Castle! Laughing

http://distractify.com/culture/arts/the-most-spectacular-abandoned-places-in-the-world/

Also, 5. Willard Asylum - Willard, New York

The first image of the Asylum reminds me of an adventure game scene but I can’t think which one. Maybe from one of the Black Mirror or Secret Files games?

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Is this really it,no i dont think so.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Yeah, I agree, it’s obviously no replica. But on first look, the first thing that came to my mind was Black Mirror Castle. Just the general look of it. Smile

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top