• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonk

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Runaway trilogy is 80% off on gog.com

http://www.gog.com/promo/summer_runaway_bundle_170614

On Steam, Black Mirror has been released with a 20% discount

http://store.steampowered.com/app/292930/

Not a big discount but I think this game was not available digitally before (not sure).

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Steam Summer sale has begun, lots of adventures with a discount

http://store.steampowered.com/

I still remember when a Steam sale was exciting, now it’s just a bunch of repeat deals, highlighting the same popular games daily, moronic discounts (15% Dayz, pre-order discounts…) and a dumb meta-game of collecting cards for them to make quick buck on compulsive collectors of digital cards…

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

for the next couple of hours, The Book of Unwritten Tales is on sale at GOG for 4.99. Totally worth it - it is a great game; one of my favorites.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

IndieGala have Deponia for under $2. Other deals too, but that one really caught my eye.

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

A general tip for people who like Steam. You can download the “Enhance Steam” add-on for firefox or Chrome (google it). After logging into your steam account in your browser, this add-on will tell you what search results you already own, and better: what deals are currently happening for your game of interest (it uses the info from isthereanydeal.com).
This also includes bundles, so it’s pretty neat.

As I like to collect adventure games on steam: I search point&click; adventure at http://store.steampowered.com, then sorted the results based on metacritic score, and i can easily see what games I do own, and which I don’t. And if the deal is ok, I can add the missing games to my library.

BTW it’s too bad telltale games doesn’t provide free steamkeys of the games you already bought on their website…. (I bought Bone way before I even knew Steam existed..)

Max: Right! We’ll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That’s spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2007-09-21

PM

Tesla Effect is comming up in the GOG summersales!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Wolf Among Us - Season 1 is 66% off today in the Steam Summer sale.
There is only the last episode missing that I hope will be released next month

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

jaap - 22 June 2014 04:21 AM

A general tip for people who like Steam. You can download the “Enhance Steam” add-on for firefox or Chrome (google it). After logging into your steam account in your browser, this add-on will tell you what search results you already own, and better: what deals are currently happening for your game of interest (it uses the info from isthereanydeal.com).

Nice. Cant believe I never heard of this extension before Smile I wish it would also look at my GOG account and tell me if I own a particular game when browsing on steam (and vice versa).

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I don’t know whether Steam recycles sales like GOG does, I just picked up “Gone Home” for $3.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Right now in the community vote: “Mystery - Point & Click” vs. “Sports - Simulation”.

So, if you have Steam then please go and vote for Mystery - Point & Click! It has Syberia -90%, The Blackwell Legacy -90%, Kentucky Route Zero -50% and RealMYST Masterpiece Edition -50%.

If I didn’t have the first two, I’d definitely get them, and I have been waiting for KRZ and RealMyst to go on a bigger sale (although it’s possible I missed a slightly better sale for KRZ on GOG).

I’ve gotten a lot of AGs in these sales… GOG is especially good since the prices are in dollars. Almost always better prices than Steam.

(Edit): Also, Syberia II and Memoria are both 80% off in GOG, and Stacking is about to come on sale in a few minutes.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

UPtimist - 24 June 2014 05:16 AM

Right now in the community vote: “Mystery - Point & Click” vs. “Sports - Simulation”.

So, if you have Steam then please go and vote for Mystery - Point & Click! It has Syberia -90%, The Blackwell Legacy -90%, Kentucky Route Zero -50% and RealMYST Masterpiece Edition -50%.

Point and click won! Getting Myst and Syberia (again…) Confused

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Damnit, I think I have to wait on KRZ a bit more. Maybe GOG will have it on a better sale again, or then I’ll wait for the next time it’s on sale. This Steam pricing where dollars are just converted to euro is infuriating. At least I won’t be without stuff to play Grin

But I will get Myst…

Oh, and full Cyan Complete Pack (8 games, but not this new RealMyst: ME edition) is also 85% off on Steam. Crazy cheap.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

STILL LIFE 2 is FREE on gog.com for the next 45min!!!!

Impossible to beat that offer

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Damn, missed it and it’s the only price I was willing to pay based on the reviews it got Smile

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-12-29

PM

Testament of Sherlock Holmes is 80% off in a flash sale on Steam (for the next 7 and a half hours). It’s a steal at that price.

The golden age of mathematics - that was not the age of Euclid, it is ours. -Cassius Jackson Keyser

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top