• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Playing Any Horror Adventure Games for Halloween - I’m playing Black Mirror 3 and Lone Survivor

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lady Kestrel - 07 October 2013 08:18 PM

I’m playing Scratches for the first time.  I started it tonight and have explored most of the house, picked up a few things, finally found my room, and put my heavy suitcase and typewriter down.  The atmosphere is creepy and already has me looking over my shoulder. Gasp

Reading this thread made me also start Scratches for the first, still only 1 hour in but seems like the right game for the season now that the rainy weather has started.
But I’m still kind of struggling with finding the right interface type for me.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

wilco - 13 October 2013 02:33 PM
Lady Kestrel - 07 October 2013 08:18 PM

I’m playing Scratches for the first time.  I started it tonight and have explored most of the house, picked up a few things, finally found my room, and put my heavy suitcase and typewriter down.  The atmosphere is creepy and already has me looking over my shoulder. Gasp

Reading this thread made me also start Scratches for the first, still only 1 hour in but seems like the right game for the season now that the rainy weather has started.
But I’m still kind of struggling with finding the right interface type for me.

Awww, I wish I could play Scratches for the first time again.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

After I finish “Black Mirror 3 and 2 I’ve got to give “Scratches” a try. The game sounds like one I’d really like.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

diego - 07 October 2013 07:39 PM
Zifnab - 06 October 2013 07:24 AM

Dumb decision anyway whoever made it, it seems Cranberry is now dead, probably from making too many dull games.

I’ll take it you’re not aware they’ve made TLCOZ. Tongue:

I was aware of that, actually. I think I’m allowed to call TLCOZ “dull” as well as having it as the #5 game of 2012. That year wasn’t a very good year   Tongue

But Zerzura was better and less dull than Cranberry’s efforts on BM2 and BM3 so maybe they improved.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Finished Scratches, definitely a good Halloween game! Awesome atmosphere with creepy music complete with the Resident Evil-like opening of doors Neutral I recomend playing it with headphones What a scary jump at the end of the second day!
Nice puzzles, some a bit devious.
And complete with a weird ending open to anyones interpretation that I’m late 8 years to discuss Smile

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

I’m sorry but Black Mirror 3 was terrible. Terrible. I can’t believe I sat all the way to the end. As opposed to Black Mirror 2 there was zero story, zero character development. Piled on to all of that the end of the game was what ended in what was 6 hours straight of tedious puzzle after puzzle with no reprieve. No inventory collecting, no talking. Just 6 straight puzzles that required repeated study and trial and error to complete.

Once I completed number two I couldn’t wait to get in and play the third. Wasted time.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m sorry but Black Mirror 3 was terrible.

It’s interesting how some people can just love a game and others really not like it at all.

I guess reading multiple reviews will tell you if you are going to like the game or not.

I really like BM3 and enjoyed every minute I’ve played it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Mikekelly - 20 October 2013 06:40 PM

I’m sorry but Black Mirror 3 was terrible.

It’s interesting how some people can just love a game and others really not like it at all.

I guess reading multiple reviews will tell you if you are going to like the game or not.

I really like BM3 and enjoyed every minute I’ve played it.

Heart

You’ll love BM2 then. It’s better than BM3 in every aspect.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Great! More people saying that BM2 is an excellent game!

I’m looking forward to playing it next!

Heart

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Finished Scratches, definitely a good Halloween game! Awesome atmosphere with creepy music complete with the Resident Evil-like opening of doors.

I just started Scratches as part of a CP, and I must say I really like it so far. Been sitting in a waiting to be played box for too long.

Well worth the 99 cents I paid for the game. It’s not completely stable under windows 8.1, so my fingers are crossed I can complete it.

Heart

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

my favorite halloween game: harvester. I played it for the first time on a halloween.. and im not normally into gore… but harvester is also wonderfully strange and surreal.

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Mikekelly - 04 May 2015 10:07 PM

I just started Scratches as part of a CP, and I must say I really like it so far.

Hey! You should have waìted for me to give the green light on the 9th of May! We should all play it together!! That’s the meaning of a CP!

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have to make sure that the game runs at all - this game has a reputation of being very buggy and crash happy. A little quality assurance can go a long way in having a happy cp experience.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top