• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieNelza

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Trying to find an adventure game

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-09-01

PM

Hey guys,
First time poster here, I’m at my wits end trying to find an older point and click murder mystery game, I think it was an independent freeware point and click. I remember what stuck out was the art style, the characters were all depicted in a swinging 60s kind of fashion, and the finale was in a stylish house in the snow.
Hope someone can help, been thinking of this game for months! Embarassed

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Either Dirty Split, or In the Dead of Night.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Sounds like (very cool) Dirty Split indeed.
But diego, even after googling i have to ask what is In the Dead of Night?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

In the Dead of Night

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Hmm, interesting. Thanks diego! Is In the Dead of Night good? Is it lite and comedic or dark and somber or in between ordinary detective mystery? Is it difficult? Dead ends? Cheap deaths? Pixel hunting? Open ended?

TheDamnedHumans, maybe it helps:
In the Dead of Night was released in 1994/1995, Dirty Split in 2008.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-09-01

PM

Dirty split is the one! Thanks so much guys, I’ve been trying to remember for ages! And now the dead of night looks awesome too haha! Thanks so much again! Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top