• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04chrissienamehaver

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 7941

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not exactly YouTube stuff, since I saw this on TV first and then looked it up online to post here, but just caught this on last week’s Graham Norton show:

Michael Kiwanuka - Light

What an utterly fantastic song and performance! Gasp

Last played: There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5

Total Posts: 443

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Sounds like it was written 20 years ago and recently found in an aging and forgotten rock star’s attic, but he does have a great voice.

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

A particularly meaningful video for me because the protagonist bears a striking (and frightening) resemblance to a young lady who most definitely liked the cut of my jib in high school.  While it never quite got to the “rope & a pole” stage with Shelia towards me, it was creepily stalkerish there for a while.

Snake and Jake in “Brand New Key”

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 308

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Was she a redhead too? Because I had exactly the same issue in high school, and she actually looked a lot like the (girl) in the video!

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Vehelon - 31 October 2020 05:16 AM

Was she a redhead too? Because I had exactly the same issue in high school, and she actually looked a lot like the (girl) in the video!

No, Shelia had dark brown hair.  She also had the odd habit of using Roux Rinse* in the same color as her hair (“Chocolate Chip Brown”) on her hair.

*A brand of semi-permanent hair dye favored by the geriatric set. You’ve heard of the “Blue Rinse Brigade”?  Well in the US Roux was the preferred brand of blue rinse to use.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Reality-testing animations by Cyriak (longest is a little over two minutes):

cows & cows & cows

malfunction

Welcome to Kitty City

7 billion

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!