• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Asylum

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Or the Great Ones, who knows.

I can see Fien is now speechless as well.

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Fien speechless? HAHAHAAAAA!! The similarities between your mind and cottage cheese are obvious. Makes me want to bite your toes off.  Yum

Can you tell what game I’m playing?  Cool

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I… umm… ACK! No, I can’t. Sorry, brain not working properly these days Pan

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Fien - 12 February 2013 07:32 AM

Makes me want to bite your toes off.  Yum

Can you tell what game I’m playing?  Cool

I sounds like GAG.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

LOL! Yeah, the roasted chicken aka swimming duck eats Gary’s toes. Smile But as a matter of fact it’s from this week’s section of the community playthrough: Callahan’s. The first one is the hero talking to Tor, the bouncer at Casimir’s. The second one is said by the lady behind the counter at Starbucks. I guess you haven’t reached that part yet.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

New update! Gog key Smile and you get 3 keys with every pledge and also Mac and Linux. Amazing stuff!

I’m looking at the physical rewards, I can’t find the shipping costs, does it have any?

Total Posts: 5053

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Just got a Senscape email request for the Asylum Kickstarter campaign today. Not sure exactly how “they” got my name. Also not sure why “they” thought I would be interested in supporting the game financially. I may very well do that.

But it seems that “someone” is selling a mailing list. And that I find disturbing.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

rtrooney - 14 February 2013 07:43 PM

Just got a Senscape email request for the Asylum Kickstarter campaign today. Not sure exactly how “they” got my name. Also not sure why “they” thought I would be interested in supporting the game financially. I may very well do that.

But it seems that “someone” is selling a mailing list. And that I find disturbing.

rtrooney, you were very likely on the old Nucleosys mailing list. We’ve carried some addresses from that period, since many fans of Scratches were in it.

But this list is giving us way too many headaches with bad addresses, so we’re going to cancel the newsletter and from now on focus on social networks.

Whether you support the project or not, thank you Smile

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

wilco - 14 February 2013 06:19 PM

New update! Gog key Smile and you get 3 keys with every pledge and also Mac and Linux. Amazing stuff!

I’m looking at the physical rewards, I can’t find the shipping costs, does it have any?

Shipping costs are already included in tiers $50 and above! That’s anywhere in the world Wink

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Agustín Cordes - 14 February 2013 08:00 PM
wilco - 14 February 2013 06:19 PM

Shipping costs are already included in tiers $50 and above! That’s anywhere in the world Wink

Having been committed to an asylum for so long, I could be considered ‘out of this world’. How will you ship to me then?  Tongue

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Josh Mandel should send an Asylum shout out to the Larry backers via kickstarter updates!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Agustín Cordes - 14 February 2013 08:00 PM

What?!? New clothes coming from Argentina Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The latest update showed lots of new stuff

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

goal reached

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top