• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: ‘Cheers’ [QUIZ ENDED]

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

tsa - 27 May 2013 11:03 PM

Congratulations SweetD!
And I was afraid that someone would come in just to post one answer so I wouldn’t be last anymore. I think it’s mean and foul play! Wink

I only submitted an answer because it looked like #19 wasn’t going to be guessed. I assure you it had nothing to do with taking your spot. As it turns out, my help wasn’t needed anyway as Lady Kestrel managed to guess it. Oh well…

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Bastich - 28 May 2013 01:28 AM

Congratulations SweetD!
And I was afraid that someone would come in just to post one answer so I wouldn’t be last anymore. I think it’s mean and foul play! Wink

I only submitted an answer because it looked like #19 wasn’t going to be guessed. I assure you it had nothing to do with taking your spot. As it turns out, my help wasn’t needed anyway as Lady Kestrel managed to guess it. Oh well…

Don’t worry, I was only joking Smile.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great quiz chrissie! Thumbs Up I know how difficult is to make the quiz this huge and keep track of everything Meh Congrats to winners! 

Lots of interesting scenes, and I’ve added some of those on my “playlist”. Tongue

And what is Broken Sword 2.5?

A fan-made game, and a good one at that - it’s easy to mix the graphics of it with that of the originals.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

BS 2.5 is a really nice effort coming from the fans. I know, I’ve played it.

Congrats to SweetD ( very good job! Wink ) , HandsFree, and Lady K !
And to Grandson who beat me, by a point. Crazy

I’m surprised I didn’t recognize a few pics I’ve played, but I did found out about some games that I can add to my list.
Thanks for a great quiz, I had fun Chrissie! Wink

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 27 May 2013 06:28 PM

For Alternativa, did you take that screenshot yourself?  The only pics I found had a scene with a wooden bar and a street scene of another bar with blue light in the doorway.  I never found the actual bar pic.

No, it’s not my screenshot Lady Kestrel! I was originally going to include the scene with the wooden bar, more common in screenshot galleries, & by chance came across the one I used - don’t ask me from where? - I really should label the source on the pics I save!

I’m glad everyone had fun with the quiz! - I really enjoy putting them together & a lot of time & angst with this one was trying to decide out of about 160 screenshots (far too many!) which ones I was going to leave out! The time & effort, which is spread out over a period of months anyway, is made worthwhile by all of you enthusiastic people whether you guess just a few screenshots you know or like the excuse to spend hours browsing screenshot galleries (that’s me instead of doing something else I should be doing!)

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I usually don’t participate in these quiz contests, but, I sure enjoy looking at the pictures and the answers. I know there was a lot of hard work on your part to do this, and for all of us lurkers, we sure appreciate it!  After I saw the answers, with so many of them, I was thinking “I should have known that” I played most of the games that you had posted.  Good quiz!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Thank you tsa and kate me! Grin

kate me - 28 May 2013 11:55 AM

Congrats to SweetD ( very good job! Wink ) , HandsFree, and Lady K !
And to Grandson who beat me, by a point. Crazy

I’m surprised I didn’t recognize a few pics I’ve played, but I did found out about some games that I can add to my list.
Thanks for a great quiz, I had fun Chrissie! Wink

Tell me about it, I still can’t believe I totally forgot to ckeck Mata Hari Frown, not that it would make any difference since that picture of the bar was nowhere to be found. I later on found a picture were the bar is partly seen in a corner. Crazy

And now, my reward to the Quizmaker and all the other contestants:

100 Drinking Songs Tongue

And some motivational songs as well Grin:

Queen - We Are The Champions

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

Starship - Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

SweetDalilah - 29 May 2013 01:40 PM

Tell me about it, I still can’t believe I totally forgot to ckeck Mata Hari Frown, not that it would make any difference since that picture of the bar was nowhere to be found. I later on found a picture were the bar is partly seen in a corner. Crazy

Thank you SweetDalilah for thinking of us! - & what an amazing score you got!

I played Mata Hari at the beginning of the year, couldn’t find a screenshot with a clear view of the bar so loaded it up & took one myself!

Just to let you know Lady kestrel & anyone else who’s curious, the Alternativa screenshot can be found at Adventure’s Planet! 

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

SweetDalilah - 29 May 2013 01:40 PM

I NEED some motivational songs, Sweet D ( especially old songs) and maybe a drink ( along with one of your drinking songs Crazy ) after 2 days of wanting to throw my stupid PC out the window! But hopefully, everything is OK now. Grin Wink

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

kate me - 31 May 2013 03:42 PM

I NEED some motivational songs, Sweet D ( especially old songs) and maybe a drink ( along with one of your drinking songs Crazy ) after 2 days of wanting to throw my stupid PC out the window! But hopefully, everything is OK now. Grin Wink

I’m so sorry to hear that, honey.  Cry I’ve had some problems with my laptop too (it wouldn’t open installers so I had to run a full disk check and repair of bad sectors.)

Here have a cocktail of your choice! Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Congrats to SweetDalilah! Thumbs Up

Getting a score like that is mighty impressive. At first glance I would’ve only gotten 3 correct (without further delving into screenshot galleries), so that makes this quiz fall in the “hard” category for me…

Chrissie: I apologize for not participating in the quiz. It started pretty close to my leaving for a week’s vacation, so I didn’t have a lot of time to invest in it.
And unlike tsa, I didn’t want to be the Red Lantern… Tongue

Great quiz, though! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top