• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

A nice little kids game. If I had them I’d rather they be playing this than Grand Theft Auto. For adults, well, possibly too easy…I wouldn’t say I got bored because the graphics were very nice, but after I’d mastered the controls (by far the hardest part of the game) there was little challenge. I didn’t feel I’d gone through much, which took away some of the emotional impact which the ending could have had.

A few harder puzzles sprinkled in could also have lengthened the game. This is one game that could have used a “mega-monkey” mode.

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Started and finished this today. Absolutely amazing game! Very impressive for a film director’s first game. Just such fun, so beautiful to look at and so sad of course.  I used WASD and arrow keys and tbh didn’t find it frustrating or difficult, just took a few minutes to get used to. Short game but all about quality and not quantity. Brilliant. 10/10.  Smile

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top