• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

TLJ:Dreamfall music question…

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

ive been doing a replay of tlj and dreamfall in anticipation of ‘chapters’ and im really loving the music all over again in dreamfall! Smile  The score is great but so are all the little background songs… and thats where im confused.  the dreamfall soundtrack ost only contains the composed soundtrack songs and the sung one (maybe several). 

what are all the other songs you hear?  does anyone know?  are they by original composers or what? i really like some of that stuff..

what i mean is the song that plays when you walk into olivias store for example, or the song that plays in the background of reza’s hotel. or also the song that plays in newport bar.. and im sure theres many more.. kind of downtempo electronic background songs

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I don’t know. I always thought everything was on the soundtrack DVD. Now I’m confused and I think I will have to play the game again.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

so maybe they are just unlabeled songs?  lol seems strange! some are quite good ideas imo.

i guess ill have to rip em out of the game manually to listen to. lol.  would be nice to know who they were composed by.. if its the same guy who did the score or just some random programmers? or.. something hmmm

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

If you succeed in ripping them from the game then please tell me how you did that! I love adventure game music.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top