• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiegrizzlypantsKeybordzSefirVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Spotlight Video: Shadow of Destiny

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

SyberiaWinx - 30 March 2022 06:49 PM

I wish you guys were having this discussion in the comments. ^^;  It’s exactly the kind of thing I’m trying to get going on my videos.

When it comes across as begging for comments and interaction on your channel, you step over the line of our advertising rules. There’s a point where too frequent posts will cross into spam territory as well.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2011-11-07

PM

It’s not begging, I just wish people would, as it’s a problem many newer YouTubers deal with.  I also don’t post frequently.  It just happens I had two adventure game videos this month.  I usually don’t have even one.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

SyberiaWinx - 30 March 2022 09:37 PM

It’s not begging, I just wish people would, as it’s a problem many newer YouTubers deal with.  I also don’t post frequently.  It just happens I had two adventure game videos this month.  I usually don’t have even one.

We comment on the videos here because that’s what this forum is for. Many of us cannot comment on YouTube videos because we are not YouTube members.

You get what you get.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2011-11-07

PM

I only ask people to do it if they can.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top