• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Anonymous Users??

Total Posts: 395

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I may be naive, but just about every time I look there are one or more “Anonymous Users” on the forums. What is that, and can they post anonymously? Inquiring minds want to know (well….at least one does)!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 7614

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

When logging into the forums, you have the option to uncheck “show my name in online users list”.
If you uncheck it, you can then log in as an “Anonymous User”.

It simply means you opted out of showing your nickname among the online users.
It’s checked by default, btw, which is why few people log in anonymously.

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 395

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Aha! Thanks Tim. You have quenched my thirst for knowledge!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!