• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sally Face

Total Posts: 5836

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Has anyone tried this strange series?  Smile

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

I have it but haven’t had time to try it yet.  What do you make of it chrissie?

Total Posts: 5836

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The gameplay is very simple CaptainD, but the story is intriguing - the season pass was quite cheap when I bought it so have played all 4 episodes now. I would stave off from playing episode 4 until episode 5 is released btw as it ends on a most infuriating cliffhanger!  Angry

I don’t know what to make of the game as a whole yet but there are more things that you can do in each episode (following the 1st) that aren’t necessary to complete but may help with the story although the gameplay may be a little repetitive sometimes. I haven’t worked out yet whether Sally Face might actually be female?

There’s no voice acting but some of the dialogue is very expressive e.g. there’s a reporter interviewing SF & just the facial features made me ‘hear’ a very harsh Belfast accent. The premise of the game is: Is SF a nutter or are they telling the truth - his (her?) version of the ‘truth’ is what you play through.

That doesn’t tell you very much at all but to say too much would be a spoiler but the story does get very nasty!  Smile

I don’t know yet whether the story as a whole is any good but the game has engaged me so far!

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

It’s on my list but haven’t played it yet. Might wait until all the episodes have been released.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top