• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Crazy Questions volume 1-Who would you invite?

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Let’s say that you can invite up to 3 adventure game characters for one weekend in your house.Yes it’s a crazy question but let’s imagine you can.Who would you invite?Remember you can invite 2 guys and 1 gal or 2 gals and 1 guy.No it’s nothing to do with naughty stuff Tongue

It’s a tough question so I’ll think and tell you later.

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Just three? Tough to decide, so I’ll cheat and make a few scenarios.

For good times:
Wilbur Weathervane (Book of Unwritten Tales)
Arthur (from The Journeyman Project 2 and 3)
Kate Walker (Syberia)

For crazy times:
Burns Flipper (The Longest Journey)
Murray the Skull (CoMI)
GlaDOS

For sexy times:
Nico Collard (Broken Sword)
Victoria McPherson (Still Life)
Gabriel Knight

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Ooooh…Nico…she’s hot man!

I’d say Nina Kalenkov but she can get a bit feisty!Hmm…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I will go with 2 only :
i would Love to Invite Simon and Ben ,and leave them together locked in a house full of absence’s crates and ..
and lets see who is Bad!

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Good question! And a tough one. I’d like to cheat too but ok, I make one list: Tongue

To have an adventure:
Fenton Paddock (Lost Horizon)
Jack (Jack Keane)
Cathryn (15 Days)

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

This is actually pretty tough. Most adventure game characters would be incredibly annoying in real life.

1. Swampy (Simon the Sorcerer)

I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He’d probably annoy the heck out of me after an hour but at least I’d get to try his swamp soup, right?

2. Aluman (Edna & Harvey)

It was either him or Droggeljug. But only Aluman could provide me with the positive chi.

3. Luggage (Discworld)

She IS a girl, right? Imagine how much stuff you’d be able to take on holiday!

inm8#2 - 05 November 2012 07:08 PM

For sexy times:

Yeah… I’m not sure I want to be handcuffed to the bed and interrogated…

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

lewuz - 06 November 2012 04:10 AM

Good question! And a tough one. I’d like to cheat too but ok, I make one list: Tongue

To have an adventure:
Fenton Paddock (Lost Horizon)
Jack (Jack Keane)
Cathryn (15 Days)

Jack Keane is one of my most favorites!

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Jack Keane is the reason why i started to play adventures more than just occasionally. Smile

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I’d invite two funky-punky-spunky girls, Laverne Cool and Edna, Heart with her Harvey, who is really a part of her, so I get him as a bonus. Thumbs Up They’d have a lot to talk about and I’d love to listen to their funny shrink stories. Imagine the great dialogue between Harvey and Laverne! Of course I would have to make sure there are no knives lying about, and Edna will not be allowed to go upstairs.

And when their crazy dialogues get too much for me, I’ll withdraw to my bedroom for a lovely tete-a-tete with Robert Cath Heart Eyes, who has many exciting stories to tell me about his travels.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

What a good question. That took some thought, but, I think I would like to invite:
1. Larry Laffer, he is funny and I like his self-deprecating humor.
2. Simon from Simon the Sorcerer. funny. and the party tricks, carrying a beer keg in his hat.
3. Nicole Collard.  Feisty, smart, interesting.

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

lewuz - 06 November 2012 06:43 AM

Jack Keane is the reason why i started to play adventures more than just occasionally. Smile

You’ve got two thumbs up from me man!I LOVED Jack Keane even though they gave him a mediocre score here and many people wrote negative comments.But it was a BRILLIANT,fantastic,funny game!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

- Zoë Castillo (Dreamfall): she’s nice, and I really like her. Plus it’s a bonus if she brings Wonkers the Watilla along…

- Ben (Full Throttle): he strikes me as a great guy to have a drink with. Plus the music selection will be awesome with him around…

- either Phoenix Wright or Junpei (999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors), because they remind me of me. And I like me. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Hard question indeed, most adventure game characters are a solid recipe for persons it’d be impossible to get along with, but there are a few I would have liked to meet:

Guybrush Threepwood: (Monkey Island series).

A sweet gullible guy, whom you could send on any fools errand you’d dream up. And though he slapsticks himself through any process, he allways delivers in the end. I think I’d be able to have quite a bit of fun with him (on his expense).

Rincewind: (Discworld 1&2).

One of the most brilliant characters I’ve come across in books and games alike. Getting to observe his ways in real life would be hilarious.

Clementine:
(The Walking Dead).

Considering her age, she probably couldn’t engage too deeply in intellectual conversation (nor could the two aforementioned characters for that matter), but I can’t remember ever having developed these kinds of feelings for any character in any game before. Somehow I truly cared about doing right by her while playing, and after what she went through, I’d like to meet her in real life, just to make sure she’s ok, and let her know that there are still people who cares about her.

If I’m gonna be entirely selfish about my choice of females though, I’d go with Gina from the Runaway series, or better yet, Lokelani from Runaway 2 (for obvious reasons), though I’d have to send Guybrush and Rincewind out on a stroll…... Now that I think of it, letting those two out on the street unattended would probably result in global disaster… Then again, while Guybrush is out searching for ships, maps and crews, Rincewind would somehow, entirely accidentally, save the world… So I guess everything would turn out fine Grin

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Zifnab - 06 November 2012 05:23 AM
inm8#2 - 05 November 2012 07:08 PM

For sexy times:

Yeah… I’m not sure I want to be handcuffed to the bed and interrogated…

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

I’d let her cuff me, interrogate me, whatever she wants!

Tongue

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Saturn (Runaway): I have a thing for artsy types Wink
Juan Grant (So Blonde): I have a thing for poets too Tongue
Elaine Marley (Monkey Island). She is just too gorgeous Grin

For the craziest party ever:

Edna
Harvey (Edna would bring him along anyway Tongue)
Max (Sam & Max)
I wonder who would win an argument: Max or Harvey? We’ll never know Grin

If I needed to solve an impossible unsolvable problem/case/riddle:

The greatest detective ever: Hercule Poirot
Sherlock Holmes
and I’ll have to break the rules here and put: P.I. Lewton (I couldn’t do without his sarcastic responses)

If not, one of these brilliant women:
Phoenix Wallis (Culpa Innata)
Mata Hari  

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top