• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Red Strings Club (from God Will Be Watching creators)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Released today on steam.
trailer

got it and played it for an hour, a strange narrative (puzzling) experience, no verbs or the common Look, Interact mechanism. just one click that does 100s of different actions I ve Been thru mixing drinks and creating body parts for cyborgs only by using a tentative mouse pointing control.

There are hotspots, and one click you kinda create a Look/Interact reaction at the same time sometimes, all the puzzling moments I played come from knowing the surroundings (missing with them clicking here and there Laughing ) and choose which to click on upon the task needed, but by the 3rd part (if I can say) I figured out each had its own idea of play. the only the thing that keeps bothering me; there is no voice acting and too many dialogues that i cant keep up with, to understand the story details or sometimes to know i need to do now, anyway, its a nice Philip Dick atmosphere, it was strange that i already reading one of his books these days, maybe its what griped me to get it.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Well this sounds better than gods will be watching. But im still a little scarred by that game and it would take rave reviews to get me to try this.

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

I like the look of this. I remember being intrigued by the lathe subgame when they released it as a freeware game a while ago:

https://deconstructeam.itch.io/

I never got round to playing that but making it part of something bigger sounds interesting!

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I tried to play Gods Will be Watching but couldn’t get into it. I liked the idea, but I found the execution lacking.

Total Posts: 101

Joined 2016-02-18

PM

zane - 21 January 2018 07:51 PM

Well this sounds better than gods will be watching. But im still a little scarred by that game and it would take rave reviews to get me to try this.

Rockpapershotgun is very positive.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Yep its doing well with reviews. Definitely better reviews than gods will be watching… so… maybe….

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top