Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Caption Contest #53: AdventureX 2017 ‘round-down’

Total Posts: 3738

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

To continue with diego’s very nice thread & inspired by the recent AdventureX reports I thought I’d present screenshots from some of the games mentioned - too many to include hence ‘round-down’.

The idea, if you’re new to the forum, is that no knowledge of the games is required & you just need to look at the pictures & think up your own interpretation of what you see with a humorous caption!

The games featured are: Lancelot’s Hangover, The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle:  Episode 2, Du Lac & Fey: Dance of Death, Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure, Growbots, Guard Duty, Lamplight City & Whispers of a Machine. 

Total Posts: 1313

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you chrissie for those nice screens!
I’m not usually part of those caption contest threads because my english sucks, but will try it anyway.

Lady: Oh man! Barkeeper and his sick jokes! It’s no wonder this dump is always empty.

Total Posts: 6470

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie, i think every link (almost) holds two images (in one) right? because i see 8 images with only 4 links inside your post

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

@ DarkEye Thumbs Up

Advie - 29 November 2017 09:12 AM

chrissie, i think every link (almost) holds two images (in one) right? because i see 8 images with only 4 links inside your post

Yes, I didn’t think at the time what a pita that was so I’ve now separated the images & each has it’s own link. Thanks for mentioning it! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Lancelot: “Two more and I can pretend the barman is Guinevere…”

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

“Where do robots come from?”
“Well, the android introduces some bytes into the ginoide and nine months later you get a new robot”.

Total Posts: 85

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

man on table: when i asked for a “happy ending”, this wasn’t what i had in mind.

Total Posts: 6470

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

‘oh boy, gay clubs aint what they used to be, singles all around including me’ said the bartender

‘when you told me i need to check your new beautiful masseur, you didnt say its a f*** duck, Damn you Bertman’

‘heh, ladies night,pah! even that Buck Rogers on the bar didnt make a move all night…hopeless!’

‘listen to me, i AM! Martin luther King!, YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME!, it’s only because of my friendship to Michael Jackson i am like that now, but i still believe that white men should have equal lives to us’

Total Posts: 6998

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The obligatory “Blue Oyster Bar” scene in the “Knight Academy” movie series…

“You call that a massage, you quack?”

No laptop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No laptop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No latpop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No laptop an dno gamse make Timmy a dull boy…
Nol aptop and no games maek Timmy a dulll boy…
No laptopa nd no gmeas make Timmmy au dll boy…

Total Posts: 3156

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, it’s a very rare treatment called the Dodo Deluxe.

Beware of this human bed thing!  I tried it last night and almost spilled my brains.

Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!

Total Posts: 816

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

“Look at those hands. Are they small hands?”

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

“If Trump won, why cannot we?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I LOVE all of the contributions so far - please keep them coming!  Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Catman: Aaaaaagh!!!!! - what’s happened to my paws!

Total Posts: 3156

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oh, no!  I think I forgot to turn off the stove again!

Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!

Total Posts: 104

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

“Okay, just two more steps and I’m finally going to get this nice, juicy apple! Yum! I feel like I’ve never been so close!”

“Oh lord, here he goes again with his Grail story, I swear if I hear it one more time I’m going to kill somebody…”

“Wait! Don’t leave! I haven’t told you yet about the 3-month discount that comes with every 1-year-or-more subscription! And we have complimentary t-shirts for new members!”

“Excuse-me Sir, I seem to be a bit lost, you wouldn’t happen to know where I could find a decent room for the night in the vicinity?”
“No, but if you have any decoration necessities for it, I’ve got just what you need.”

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »