• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabeJdawg445LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia 3 DLC

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I don’t know if anyone have already played the new DLC for Syberia 3 but I would like to express my discontentment with this Add-On. When Microids announced that there will be a new chapter to the Syberia series, I was really expecting that they would release a chapter that continues the terrible ending of the game. The end was a cliffhanger, letting everybody down about the game. And then they decided to just put an intermezzo to the story??? What are they thinking?

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Can you elaborate on what this DLC is about? I mean the story and what it adds. I have no intention of playing the game again to see.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Hi, I will put this in spoiler tags cause I can’t explain it without telling much. So, here we go: If you played the game you remember when the Yuokuls reached the stadium at the end of the game and perform a ritual to the spirits after you connected the mirrors on the pool. This DLC is about what happen after that ritual with Kate when she says to Oscar that she dreamed about ghosts. Telling more will spoiled everything.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top