• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04DaleJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nudity removed in Pendulo Studios’s Yesterday

Total Posts: 7456

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 05:54 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Speaking of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, where’s the PM Martin sent you?

For Advie: interview with Martin, including the pic of the girl
http://www.gameboomers.com/interviews/OverclockedMartin Gantefohr/OverclockedMartin Gantefohr.htm

For Iznogood: German walkthrough on youtube

EDIT: Something wrong with the interview link. Don’t understand it. Anyway, it’s there, at gameboomers.

Sometimes, when I clean the rooms, I get a little curious and… erm… you know… snoop through our guests’s stuff. - This Bed We Made

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

grow up!

yeah ! ....more

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 06:54 PM

grow up!

yeah ! ....more

LOL! Iznogood and you didn’t get your facts straight and now I need to grow up…?

The bra-less girl is not just in the interview, she’s even on the back cover of the game. What exactly is it you want us to believe? That the developer doesn’t look at the cover of his own game and needed you to tell him there’s a naked girl in his intro? Get real, Advie.

Sometimes, when I clean the rooms, I get a little curious and… erm… you know… snoop through our guests’s stuff. - This Bed We Made

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

so the developer had seen all the potential covers made for the game, for all the different targeted zones and also the different art design of covers made for Overclocked, and i guess you don’t even know that ‘developer’ here do not fall into Martin hands alone that there is a co-developer; Tobias Schachte and was more involved with much/many other aspects of developing at Overclocked but yet, the Story and Narrative Designing were fully credited tp (Sir)Martin Ganteföhr alone, but anyways i just can’t believe you are accusing me of lying and already succeeded in provoking me to make that bloody shot for those (Private!!) msgs between me and (Sir).Ganteföhr, and i can’t believe i am risking my friendship with him because of you, and maybe that he would never reply to me again

and above all that ::::: what you still would come up with after seeing the shot…

shit,what are you ?!
now give me some fucking minutes until i search my full in-box and post it

Auuahahhhhh!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

flushed

that what happens when you give a *uck to a kid at her mind
you r a nothing but a waste of time fien

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now s**t up please

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sheesh, Advie… you said she was completely naked in the Russian release, but she isn’t. Naked breasts, just like the original German release. No wonder the developer wanted a link. Did he ever reply to you again?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i dont wanna loose my last chance Jackel gave me at these forums, so cut it

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 08:28 PM

i dont wanna loose my last chance Jackel gave me at these forums, so cut it

Advie, don’t you see that there is a difference between no bra as in the game and completely naked as in your PM? The developer must have concluded from your PM that the Russians did something to the intro he wasn’t aware of. But AFAIK the Russian intro is exactly the same as the original German one with the bra-less girl.

It’s essentially a language problem.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

we hard 10s of other PMs

Now CUT IT!!!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 08:35 PM

we hard 10s of other PMs

I don’t know what “we hard 10s of other PMs” means. You have 10s of other PMs with the developer of Overclocked which confirm your pov? Just guessing here…

The possibility of a reasonable, rational discussion with you based on FACTS is about zero.

Yeah, language problem.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 08:47 PM

*uck off

Like I said, the possibility of a reasonable, rational discussion with you based on FACTS is about zero.

EDIT: So you removed your PM exchange with Martin Gantefoehr in post 35 that I commented on in post 37…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i still have no idea why/how i did flow with your inquiries and bother answering you, when i knew i will regret it! with these motives of yours which are always very clear from the very start (as always, the usual) you want the ends of the table seem stupid and wrong next to you,  by however will of twisting the words and sentences that oughta play in your favour making what is completely righteous with the help some logical words and molds they sound nothing but what the devil advocate only (himself) could bring-on, applying and threading them together in ways that make the most sensible and intuitive fair and right obvious matters turn from crystal clear into fragile scrape or shattered worthless broken pieces of glass, and out of sudden all those crystal clear matters transform ugly! and the more time you buy.. the more you twist any kinda truth into that devilish way of logic to overthrow the ever believers!!... and that’s why i removed the PMs because i know/knew where/what else/more you are willing to be dragging me into, so enough.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Completely unacceptable behaviour, Advie. Don’t demand others stop contributing when you’re the one acting out. See your PMs.

Karlok - 29 July 2016 06:05 PM

EDIT: Something wrong with the interview link. Don’t understand it. Anyway, it’s there, at gameboomers.

There’s a blank space in the actual url that our forum software doesn’t like. Need to copy the full url, not just the highlighted part, and paste it directly into the browser.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top