• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Born to be Wild ENDED

Total Posts: 5601

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congrats EddyC and DarkEye, and thanks so much for putting this one together for us, Chrissie!  I had a good time with it, despite a bit of hair pulling.

There were a few I zoomed right past and several I didn’t know at all, but I’m kicking myself for not guessing Dead Mountaineers Hotel for #24.  It was the first game that popped into my mind, but I couldn’t find even a hint of a motorcycle in any of the screenshots I viewed.  I should have made a wild guess, since I see now that Game Pressure has the pic.  Oh, and I’m groaning for missing the Down Under Dan and Sally Face riderless bikes.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Well done, eddy! Thanks for the pretty hard and enjoyable quiz, chrissie. I’m happy with my efforts and my score. Of course I missed a few fairly obvious ones, I usually do. And I haven’t been following the more recent releases. I count 18 titles I haven’t heard of. Shifty Eyed

Lady Kestrel - 01 April 2024 03:51 PM

I’m kicking myself for not guessing Dead Mountaineers Hotel for #24.  It was the first game that popped into my mind, but I couldn’t find even a hint of a motorcycle in any of the screenshots I viewed.

Heh, same thing here.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Oh, I wish the quiz lasted for longer, I think I recognised at least 70 of those bikes. I will try to guess them on my own then when I have free time, without looking into answers. Thanks for the great quiz, chrissie! BTW that image is missing AGAIN, seems like ingur just doesn’t like it for some reason Meh

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Doom & for pointing out the missing page of pics. I’ve re-uploaded it but not sure how long it’ll stay?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Doom - 03 April 2024 04:09 PM

Oh, I wish the quiz lasted for longer, I think I recognised at least 70 of those bikes. I will try to guess them on my own then when I have free time, without looking into answers.

Seventy! Wow. And no research, simply recognizing the bikes. You have my complete admiration. Too bad you couldn’t participate were too busy to spend more time on the quiz.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Thanks, Karlok. I know, the victory was so close, but I only blame myself for waiting too long with the answers. Maybe next time. Maybe…

Just in case, it was a joke) In fact I never thought so many ags featured bikes as I always loved them, rode them and wished more games had protagonists like Ben, Gabe and Kathy Rain, but remembering random bikes is another thing. I will choose a day and see how many I could actually come up with in one sit.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

A joke? Not at all! You don’t want to know how few bikes I immediately recognized.  I was 100% sure about 6-7, like the last express, full throttle.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top