• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Wildwood Down Demo released! 

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2013-06-04

PM

Hello my name is Luke, and I’m part of the development team (Crashable Studios) behind the upcoming video game, “Wildwood Down”. Just wanted to make a post here to make forum members here aware of it, and to ask for help with testing the demo and giving us feedback on our discord. The demo and trailer can be viewed from our website:

http://www.wildwoodown.com/demo

**Story** - In “Wildwood Down,” a quirky high school senior with Down syndrome embarks on a darkly humorous adventure along the boardwalk of Wildwood, New Jersey. With his sister’s life on the line, he must unravel a murder mystery, navigating eccentric characters, unexpected twists, and his own unique perspective to crack the case before time runs out. Can this unlikely hero outsmart the danger lurking beneath the cheerful fa-cade of America’s favorite seaside destination?

**About the game** - We just released the “Wildwood Down” PC demo in celebration of October, which is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. Our game features a remarkable main character, He is based on and voice acted by our life-long childhood friend who has downs. We’re eager to share laughs, love, and shed light on this important cause.

Thanks Adventure Gamers forum, excited to see what you all think.

Cheers!

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Looks interesting, but your link doesn’t work. Needs to start with https in order to open the site.

Cheers!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

I love this idea. I think the world has had its share of standard, neurotypical protagonists so good on you for doing something different. Looks like a good game too and I’ll try to give the demo a go soon.

AKA Charo

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top