• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Cave

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Intense Degree - 27 March 2013 08:15 AM

So I hear The Cave will be free next month on PS3 for PS+ subscribers!

Excellent, as I haven’t got it yet! Laughing

Glad i skipped it, its free and available now for PS+ members, on download Smile

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-02-13

PM

I liked The Cave well enough to play through all 7 characters.  I almost started up another playthrough to get all the different endings, but then I realized how much time that would take and how much faster I could just look them up on line if I really wanted to see them, and how I should get back to developing instead of playing.

Please support our adventure game Kickstarter, A Small Favor. A 2D, side-scrolling sci-fi adventure game for PC and MAC with focus on story, exploration and puzzle solving… with a laser gun!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/clickshake/a-small-favor-2d-side-scrolling-adventure-game

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Doing my third playthrough now to experience that last unique area. It’s quite tedious this time around, but the bit I haven’t played before is awesome (just like the entire game was on the first playthrough). There should have been a way to skip the parts you’ve done before, especially the common areas, but I did find a way to skip “The Zoo” using the knight, though this is most likely not an intended possibility.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-04-26

PM

Sounds like a neat game, I have it wishlisted..

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Dag - 25 April 2013 01:21 PM

...I did find a way to skip “The Zoo” using the knight, though this is most likely not an intended possibility.

I assume you are talking about the knight’s gunshot immunity, thus taking the hotdog while the hunter is reloading the gun?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top