• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help Gray Matter get on Steam!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-11-18

PM

Hello,
For those not familiar with Steam, it’s something that could be defined basically as “the iTunes of video games” for PC. There you can find many adventure games, from the Sierra and Lucas Arts classics to more current titles like The Walking Dead, Runaway or the Monkey Island remakes. Well, Steam has recently launched a new section called Steam Greenlight, a “filter” where the community decides which game joins Steam and which doesn’t, and among them we can find Gray Matter, an adventure game created by Jane Jensen. It would be great if we supported that game, because honestly I think it deserves it.

What to do in order to get the game on Steam?
It’s easy, you just have to go to the link below and once there click “Yes” to the question being formulated

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94505580

If you got friends who are Steam users please encourage them to vote for Gray Matter too, the more votes, the better!

Greetings

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

We already have a thread for such things: Adventure games on Steam’s Greenlight.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Like Blah said: we have a thread dedicated to Adventure games on Greenlight, and as a matter of fact, Gray Matter has been mentioned there multiple times already.

I’m closing this thread.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top