• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

What do You Look Like

Total Posts: 7606

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 24 February 2013 06:13 AM

Never call a mod crazy. He may ban you in a jiffy!

But that would prove his point…  Nerd

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 1812

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Me in the steam train between Boekelo and Haaksbergen:

Total Posts: 7620

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thumbs Up
The Rabbit Apprentice Tongue

Total Posts: 3738

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m jealous, Tsa!  We don’t have any steam trains around here to ride.  You so look happy to be there.

We don’t get smarter as we get older.  There is just less stupid stuff left that we haven’t already done.

Total Posts: 1098

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

The Degree family are now 4 in number! The Fourth Degree was born on 22 August weighing in at a reasonable 7-11. Laughing Laughing

World domination can only be a matter of time now! Wink

Awake:

Asleep:

We haven’t told the third degree she can’t read yet…

Fortunately both the 3rd degree and I have managed to wash our hair since this photo! (I should also say that it makes Mrs Degree look much fatter than she is - i.e. not at all!)

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Awww! The 3rd and 4th degree look so adorable, and you both look like proud parents! Congrats!

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 1812

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

The 4th Degree looks like a baby. Congratulations, Degree nrs 1, 2 and 3!

Total Posts: 346

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Congrats to 4th Degree, Degree family!!
You all look fantastic in that picture!  Heart

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 2581

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

2 more degrees and you get a free Kevin Bacon.

Congrats.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Intense Degree - 13 September 2013 12:29 PM

The Degree family are now 4 in number! The Fourth Degree was born on 22 August weighing in at a reasonable 7-11. Laughing Laughing

Why were you weighing her/him at a 7-11? *badum-tshhh*

Total Posts: 194

Joined 2008-09-23

PM

Awww, the 4th Degree is so cute! As is the 3th by the way. Smile
Congratulations and enjoy! Smile

A prince it is? I see. And I am Lord of this dusty path!

Total Posts: 2581

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

UPtimist - 14 September 2013 04:29 AM
Intense Degree - 13 September 2013 12:29 PM

Why were you weighing her/him at a 7-11? *badum-tshhh*

I assume the Piggly Wiggly was closed Cool

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7606

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Those pictures are so cute, Intense! The 3rd Degree looks like a proud (but playful) big sister. Smile

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 3738

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Those are wonderful pictures of your beautiful family, Intense.  Congratulations on the arrival of your newest cutie!

We don’t get smarter as we get older.  There is just less stupid stuff left that we haven’t already done.

Total Posts: 332

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

Good looking Degrees.

This is me in a casual everyday outfit.

(Actually it was for a stag do)

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!