• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: Born to be Wild ENDED

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This thread needs more Skynyrd.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Charophycean - 16 March 2024 08:31 AM

As good as all these songs are, they make me wonder whether people stopped riding motorbikes beyond the 70s and 80s?

I’ve only been on a motorbike twice, once on a farm (dirt bike) and another time in Vietnam. This song for me captures the feeling of speed, acceleration and freedom pretty well (though I’m quite fond of Judas Priest so your mileage may vary Sarcastic)

I would have chosen Painkiller, but this is good too!

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 66

Joined 2023-10-02

PM

@Karlok, Thanks for asking. I just need to sit down and focus. I found myself double-guessing some games and having no clue for others! I might just put some wild guesses in for a few, tbh. Not sure I will get many of these, it is hard!

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Wild guessing is most welcome IronCretin.

I’m loving all of the music track suggestions - there’s got to be an album there somewhere!

Please let me know if I make a mistake on the scores & I don’t list you in the right place!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

IronCretin - 21 March 2024 11:59 AM

@Karlok, Thanks for asking. I just need to sit down and focus. I found myself double-guessing some games and having no clue for others! I might just put some wild guesses in for a few, tbh. Not sure I will get many of these, it is hard!

Yeah, it’s a hard quiz, but participating is fun and it’s so satisfying when you get a pic right.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 19 March 2024 01:34 PM

Thanks diego, walas & LK - I’m not sure what’s happened there….off to investigate….

FIXED now hopefully.

A whole page had disappeared from Imgur for some reason? I wondered if it happened after I posted scores at the bottom of the first page which I’ve now moved to the top of the second page?

I noticed it for the first time today, but only on my mobile phone. The pics are fine on my PC.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

That’s a bit troubling, & strange, but I’m too much of a mobile phone dunce to know why?

Btw just to clarify - scores are at the top of (above guesser entries) the 2nd post & not page (oops!)

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

diego - 19 March 2024 06:47 PM

Couple?! 22 is a couple??!! Neutral  God save us all when Doom decides to guess FEW, not to mention SOME and SEVERAL games!! Yum

LOL well, I meant in a manner of speaking, I did invest quite a lot of time in my research, because I didn’t want to make it look like a lazy attempt. Although I should mention that my first “click” were 2.5D games released during the 2000-2010s since I played plenty of them and I knew they often featured crazy action and motorbikes. Those were the good old days.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

In the UK the terminology used by bingo callers for the number 22 is “two little ducks”...that’s a couple isn’t it?  Cool

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Eddy taking the lead again. Cool  I was wondering what kept him.

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

Karlok - 24 March 2024 04:54 PM

Eddy taking the lead again. Cool  I was wondering what kept him.

what can i say… slow typer Wink

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The time has flown by & I’ve suddenly realised that I’m due to end the quiz today!

I hadn’t thought about it being a bank holiday weekend here & as such I have a commitment this afternoon until late evening so will end the quiz tomorrow.

Meanwhile here are some clues for some of the unguessed bikes & if time tonight I’ll post some extra screenshots.

9. 2021 game in database here but the bike is not.
10. 2022 game in database here but the bike is not.
15. 2013 game in database here. Bike is a very small detail in one of the screenshots.
33. 2023 game in database here. Bike is a detail in one of the screenshots.
51. `2015 game’ in database here. Bike is not. I’m sorry I overlooked that the game had been cancelled otherwise I wouldn’t have used it.
52. There is already one pic featured from this 2014 game.
53. 1998 German game (available with English subtitle) in Adventure Treff database.
55. There is already one pic featured from this 2015 game not in the database here.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry for the delay, answers for the quiz are in the first second post. I don’t know what’s happened to the pics? (not my fault!) but I’ll try & put them back….
.....they’re back now - it looks like on overloading a page here Imgur deleted a page of images which I had to re-upload - something to do with bandwith.

I didn’t have time to do the presentation I had in mind but hope this will do:

Congratulations to eddyc & also to DarkEye on a very close second place & thanks to everyone who took part.

I did annoyingly manage to miss out some very prominent bikes (thanks Karlok) which I had overlooked somehow!

I nearly forgot…thanks for all the music track suggestions which, at least for me, livened up the thread!

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you chrissie for a wonderful quiz! It was pretty tough but great fun.
Congrats to eddyc!

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

DarkEye - 01 April 2024 09:31 AM

Thank you chrissie for a wonderful quiz! It was pretty tough but great fun.
Congrats to eddyc!

Thanks, and thank you Chrissie for a fun quiz.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top