• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: A sailor’s Delight

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Advie - 06 January 2022 12:48 PM

gosh, man, it is not about the quiz or you, it is about me and how i feel each time i see different scenes from various adventures, and i made a dozen of quizzes before…. but it’s just like that! i dont remember scenes easily and don’t do any searching too

you stand up to one attacking newcomers and everybody gets itchy

Trust me Advie you are *NOT* the only one with early onset Alzheimers when it comes to screenshot guessing LOL.  I love these quizzes but am horrible at them due to my bad memory.  What I like doing is when answers are revealed I check each one and for each game I know I’ve played I try and figure out where in the game the pic is from.  Even then sometimes I draw a blank, and that makes me consider playing it again like mbday630 suggests

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Much appreciated Lakerz

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Vegetable Party - 03 January 2022 07:22 PM

The quiz will run until the first day of Februari (a Tuesday), 22.00 CET.

All answers by PM only, one guess per pic per PM. Send as many PMs as you like!

I’m preparing something for the top 3 and a consolation prize for one other contender. The prizes will be humble, but I’ll do my best not to disappoint.

Total Posts: 1679

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Nice quiz, VP!
I might be a wreck lately because of that f****** covid situation, but I’m almost sure there was a red parrot on #39? On the other hand, that bird might just fly away…here birdie, birdie…

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

well spotted, that bird flew away indeed.

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2019-10-03

PM

DarkEye - 11 January 2022 02:05 AM

Nice quiz, VP!
I might be a wreck lately because of that f****** covid situation, but I’m almost sure there was a red parrot on #39? On the other hand, that bird might just fly away…here birdie, birdie…

I know you’re retired from quiz-making, but I hope you’ll join us in competing!

Former AG staff writer Will Aickman

Total Posts: 5844

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

....... I’m almost sure there was a red parrot on #39? On the other hand, that bird might just fly away…here birdie, birdie…

Vegetable Party - 11 January 2022 06:36 AM

well spotted, that bird flew away indeed.

I don’t know about anyone else but the first thing I do when participating in a quiz is to save the images & refer to them in my files whilst browsing rather than in the thread so it took a while before I realised the parrot had flown away!  Laughing

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Cicerone53 - 11 January 2022 03:46 PM

Nice quiz, VP!

I know you’re retired from quiz-making, but I hope you’ll join us in competing!

Hi,Cicerone53! I’ll join later when I’ll catch some time. But I can hardly recognize anything. I blame a covid for that too. Tongue
Never say never, I might do another quiz somewhere in the future, who knows?

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I’d be in for another DarkEye quiz.

Here are the scores so far:

Lady Kestrel: 24!
Cicerone53: 4
TimovieMan: 17
chrissie: 17
Jerry: 27!
diego: 7
DarkEye: 35 Gasp
eddyc: 21

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

26. and 38. are the only images that haven’t been identified by anyone yet. I did make 26. a bit of an easter egg hunt, a bigger image might have given it away. I know at least one of the participants has seen this porthole before.

For 38. I do get why people don’t think of this game in terms of this quiz. Again: I know a couple of people here who’ve certainly played this game.

About two weeks left! Anyone who wants to join is totally welcome. A Thank you to all current participants, your messages frequently put a smile on my face.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

This is still going… Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

One more week! The quiz will run until the first day of Februari (a Tuesday), 22.00 CET.

All answers by PM only, one guess per pic per PM. Send as many PMs as you like!

I’m preparing something for the top 3 and a consolation prize for one other contender. The prizes will be humble, but I’ll do my best not to disappoint.

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Very impressive by DarkEye!  Unbelievable to have already guessed 35 of 40 with Jerry and Lady Kestrel right behind.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you, Lakerz! VP’s quizzes are very challenging and also very interesting at the same time.
But I’m sure you can guess something too, Lakerz? Just give it a try.

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Thank you. Smile

I wonder if someone will find 26. There’s just not a lot to go on there, I’m sorry.
I have a feeling someone will come up with answer 38. pretty soon now.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top