• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pink Panther adventures

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Hi! Questions about Wanderlust Interactive’s “The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril” and “The Pink Panther: Hocus Pocus Pink”:
- any good?
- any insurmountable problems to play those on Win 7?

It might be a challenge to find those in English (or are those abondonware?), so should I bother at all?

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

They didn’t sit well with me. I tried the first of them, and was very disappointed by the fact that you can’t walk around with the character. Sure, he will move toward a hotspot when you interact with it, but you can’t control him like you can in other point’n clickies. The graphics are kinda pretty though.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

I played Passport to Peril when I was quite young and have really good memories of it! Smile

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

I think they’re rather excellent children’s adventures, of which I too have very fond memories (the musical numbers, for one thing!). Passport to Peril runs perfectly on Windows 7 for me using compatibility mode. But it does seem as though the games have become difficult to find lately. Try stalking ebay, I usually find it pays to be patient.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top