• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigar

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Anyone played these games? There’s relatively few reviews to speak of anywhere that I can find, can’t tell how long they are, if they’re worth (on average) $20 a pop, etc., etc. What’s your take?

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I had a look for reviews because I was interested myself. Amazon have a few which as far as game controls go don’t seem very promising but bearing in mind that reviews on Amazon aren’t specific to Adventure Game fans it’s difficult to judge from them? I may look at YT footage but yes, the price is a little high to take a chance on.  Smile

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Gameboomers has some discussion on these games.  I had never heard of the series until the latest one got released.  Might take a chance on buying one to try out

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

They do feature the original Nancy Drew voice actress and have been described as “Walmart Nancy Drew. Thee are a few you tube videos that review and play the games.

Some Nancy Drew fans like them, but they do feature mazes, timed puzzles and chores.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Adv_Lvr - 19 February 2022 08:09 PM

Some Nancy Drew fans like them, but they do feature mazes, timed puzzles and chores.

Heart

Mazes: oh yuck
Timed puzzles: bleh
Chores: blech

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top