• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonk

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Spiderbro + Spiderbro 2

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2023-10-26

PM

Hello everyone! I had no idea this community existed, I don’t browse the web much! It is awesome to see people enthusiastic for adventure games!

I’m unclear if this is against the rules (forgive me if so), but I’ve been making adventure games for a few years now and I’d love to share them with everyone! A lot of people I know do not appreciate the genre and it can be tough for them to understand the puzzles. I think my friends are sick of me at this point so I figured I’d try find people online instead Smile

I have already released one game called Spiderbro, it is free on Steam or Epic or Itch. This one is quite simple and short and may be a little easy for a community like this.

I’m making a sequel, Spiderbro 2. This one is shaping up to be more challenging, larger and generally much much better. There is no need to play the first Spiderbro either! The game is about 80% done and currently lacking audio but if anyone is interested the work so far is available here for windows users and here for linux users. The only requirement is that your operating system is 64bit. I’d love to hear any thoughts, even if you hate it!

Thank you for reading! I look forward to being involved in discussion of my favourite video game genre! Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Attachments

Screenshot-from-2023-08-18-14-39-28.pngScreenshot-from-2023-08-18-14-40-58.pngScreenshot-from-2023-08-18-14-42-22.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top